Reviews for All There in the Manual
Reviews to Master chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I love how Mycroft always has a prescene and was lurking in the background of this story. I absolutely love that man, plus the loving brotherly relationship between he and his wittle bwother is to die for.

Yay! The Johnlock is pleasing. Mama is fed.

Wonderful little story. For seven chapters it didn't seem like it went fast at all. Very wonderfully executed and all that jazz. I feel bad for Andre though. Poor guy feel in love with a drag queen.
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
(Theorectically?) I don't care what the flippity flop is going to be in the next chapter, as long as there's my Johnlock and the death of that spiteful bitch, Camille.

Sherlock you frustrating walking penis. Should have known.

Poor John and Irene! Both pining for the same man so they take it out into each other. So dramatic. So plot developing. So surprising! Took me one for a loop, you did. Be proud of yourself! Didn't see that coming from a mile away.
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
*gasps* Naked Sherlock Chapter?! WhhhhhuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!

Should I be concerned or extremely turned on/excited?

Poor John, even /I/ knew Sherlock was going to let the poor woman die. You have to keep up man! But I when John actually mentioned it to Sherlock I guess then when I was like "aw shit..." Not cool Sherlie. Not cool.

Oh bloody hell, Irene! Leave Sherlock alone! 'All's fair in love and war' by big round fat ass! Sherlock belongs to John and that's final!
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
OH LAWDY MCCLAWDY! RUN JOHNATHAN RUN!
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Ho ho ho! Things start to heat up, eh? I mean, while it's all charming and cheeky how this all turned out, we ALL know who Sherlock's going to bone in the end. While I AM excited to see the battalions on either side attack vigorously, the ending won't be surprising at all.

At least...I hope it's not... *stares at you*

Athena Holmes, marry me.
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Oh my...now what in the heaven and hell could THAT possibly mean?

A gamble she made? A dare she must fulfill? An example to someone? What is this crazy psychopath's motives?!

Does she want Sherlock for herself? An unttainable sexual urge? The pleasure of drawing so much attention to herself? WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY BE?!

Oh Irene...you sure know how to pick 'em.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Well I'll be damned! /The Woman/ is American after all.

Speaking of American...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! WHOOOOOO! INDEPENDANCE AND FREEDOM AND SHIET.

'MURICA!

Technically though by the time this review posts in it wouldn't /actually/ be 'Independance Day'. But for the sake of being extra early than late and my spontaneous tendencies to fall asleep at the wrong moments, I prefer to get it out of the way before I start regurgiatating words.

What a fabulous beginning! Not only is one of my favorite Sherlockian characters back from the dead, but she's shipping our boys to America! Get out your red, white and blue outfits gentleman. We're heading to the land of the brave!
StarOfTheSeaaa chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
That was excellent! I really enjoyed the whole thing, and I was never bored reading this. I really liked that you took your time in getting John, and especially, Sherlock to realize their feelings and admit them to themselves. I think your writing is very well done, and over all this story is very entertaining. All the Johnlock is fantastic. And you even managed to write Irene into the mist in a way that made me really appreciate her charter. And to that I applaud you, I've never loved her character since in my mind she comes between Sherlock and John. And I just love them together too much. But now I can honestly say I like her.
Very very well done.
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Okay, I'm doing this because of the authors note you posted about being scared off for around a year or so. So basically, I'm trusting you in that you haven't abandoned this fic. I really enjoyed it so far, as (I believe) the characters are really acting their part. You're writing a fantastic story, so I eagerly await the next update, which I hope is soon as it's been over a year now since the last update. So please, post soon! Don't pull a Moffat and keep us waiting!
R0ckerbaby chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Hope this story isn't abandoned! Would love to read more of it, thanks!
Annabel chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I really like this story, I hope it's not abandoned!
Draechaeli chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Interesting... cannot wait to see what happens next keep up the good work!
MildredandBobbin chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Great to see you're updating again! and what is Irene doing - looking forward to the next chapter.
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
augh the ending made me groan lol i was like damnit! a cliffhanger! haha cant wait for your next update :)
Justine Lark chapter 5 . 4/19/2012