Reviews for Three Lawyers in a Boat, To Say Nothing of Donna
Johijoha chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
ok... this was ridiculous... but oh so much fun. XD
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was Epic. Capital 'E' and everything. I loved everyone's characterizations, especially Harvey and Mike.

Poor Jessica, trying to be the sane one while everyone argues about who to eat first, and Donna just casually saving the day because she has better things to be doing.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I don't know which part I enjoyed most...I think I'm just in love with your entire story.
FirstWave chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was one of the FUNNIEST one shots I have ever read, and I've been reading on this site since 2002. I don't think there was a single line I didn't laugh at.

Wow. Someone who can write true humor, I am DEFINITELY adding this to my favorite list!
Nahaliel chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Amazing. No this was beyond amazing. The hurt/comfort, the Harvey and Mike bromance, ALL the characters were perfectly portrayed! This leaves me thinking that if the Suits writers ever suffered a blow to the head and wrote out this crazy-and by crazy I mean AWESOME-scenario for an episode, this is exactly how the characters would react. This definitely made my day. Standing ovation. Thank you for sharing.

InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
sooooooooooooo random! but awesome at the same time
i liked it

Selvet chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ok I seriously died of laughter :) this was great! I feel like Suits should do a little spoof like this
Isabix chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that last review was me i forgot i wasn't logged in shhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
oh my gooooooooood

i read this on suitsmeme and it was so brilliant. still is. no, seriously, this is funny and witty and so so so so in character, this is so them. just, your fic is wonderful and you're an amazing writer, really
darkemochic chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm having trouble coming up with something that would show you how great this was. It's been so long since I've had a good laugh. I loved Jessica's parts. xD It was great.
PersephoneQ chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was really funny and inventive, I loved the Mignonette references, and Donna. Oh Donna. She's everyones hero :)
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I was literally laughing out loud almost from start to finish. This was one of the most hilarious fanfics I've ever read, and you somehow managed to emphasize all the major personality quirks of the characters and proved once and for all that Donna wins at life. And also that Harvey is a horrible person, and that's why we love him so much.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Can't believe there aren't more reviews for this - this is awesome and funny and brilliant and so original. Great work :)
Myystikal chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Best. Story. Ever. This part:

"Harvey glanced down at his associate, huddled up against him. His face was pale and wan, his breathing ragged. He shuddered with every breath he drew, fighting the terrible pain in his chest. The bulky life vest just made him look small in comparison, emphasizing how helpless and vulnerable he really was.

Harvey had to fight a sudden urge to push Mike overboard."

Totally got me! I was not expecting that and I burst out laughing. Love your sense of humour!