Reviews for Please stop fighting!
Moon-Chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I'm guessing HetaStuck is the part of both fandom a that love them both.

It awesome, and I totally agree. I wish the stupid "fandom wars" would stop...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I AM SO WITH YOU, ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE ALL HETASTUCK FANS AND THINK THE FANDOM BLENDS REALY WELL WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST DROP IT AND WALK AWAY, HIGH FIVE TO YOU!
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
theres a fandom war going on between the two? I love hetalia and homestuck equally and I belive the woman is reprsenting the fans who are equal for both of them.

Im just saying.
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
OMG YE2222 THANK YOU!
I was trying to find some hetastuck fanfics but sadly there are only 15! Dx
I might be forced to contribute now! How insolent of Dad and Daddy to do this to me! ;D
dragonsHourglass chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh my god. I'm so tired of the Hetalia vs Homestuck war, too. Both are awesome. End of story. If you don't like one, then deal with it.

This is awesome, by they way. xD
XxNepetaRainbowAkemixX chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Holy shiz that was adorable. HussieRuya FTW. I love the Hetastuck, since Hetalia and Homestuck is the best thing ever! FANDOMS! Insert Heart here ;3;
Faye Silver chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That. Was beautiful. The majority of the Homestuck fandom AND Hetalians actually want to get along but stupid people on both sides of the war are making it impossible. Seriously though, great story regardless of whether it was beta'd or not.
stormneko chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
i concur.

HoMeStUcK AnD HeTaLiA ArE BoTh mOtHeRfUcKiNg mIrAcLeS
Friendly Neighborhood Stalker chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Lol our poor HetaStuck Fandom...

Know what my friends says when she has a camera around me?

"The rare and elusive Hetastuck often browses through the wiki pages of MSPaintAdventures whilst looking for a certain episode of Hetalia at the same time. Now, we will see the beautiful plumage as it displays itself after finding a Youtube video of the Homestuck trolls dancing. Absoloutely magnificent creature. Its a shame there aren't more of them as the Hetalians and Homestucks don't often come together. What a pity..."
Crayons-R-Overrated chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
The woman's Kanaya, I swear. :P
AmazingCreativeUsername chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
The war is really stupid. It seems both fandoms where I'm from want people to pick sides. You could tell who the hetastucks were when both cosplay meetups were scheduled at the same time.

Yeah that didn't turn out well as you can imagine.
crabnoises chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
THANK YOU!

/this story is amazing/
Swaggie McSwagster chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I completely agree, the war is so stupid. Can't we just agree that both fandoms are awesome? Besides, LoVe Is A mOtHeRfUcKiNg MiRaClE, so shouldn't we spread it? Make pasta, not war, people! Come on!
The Crossover Addict chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
What's this about a fandom war? I've been loitering at the Hetalia Crossovers page for who knows how long and I've never heard of it .. o.O Oh, it was a nice story, by the way. :)

_twitch'pjofan95