Reviews for All We Need To Know
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Yeah. I always wonder what Nezumi's real name is. :( I read the novel but still no clue. Sigh.
HiddenHero220 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Two words: kawai and sweet! :3
Malty chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Lush in every sense of the word. Shion speaks about 5 words but damn they sound just like him; I think he must be a hard to character to write for since he's naive and inquisitive and that can come across as overly innocent when in fact he's deeply emotional and thoughtful but that comes across perfectly here.

Enjoyed it :)
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Love it.
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This might be my favorite one that you've ever written :3 Really amazing, and inspiring Yiur stories never fail to impress me 3
RenaeChan77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was great! I love the characters and you made me like them even more! :D
xxSoRixx chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Ahah, this was cute :) well written and I loved how in character they were. A job well done
PokerFace312 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aw! This was so beautiful! I love your descriptions so much! Wonderful job.
hanabimonai chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love these still moments in which the boys come to understand each other more. I would love to be able to capture those moments like this...

I'm pretty sure Shion technically did ask Nezumi's real name just one more time. Doesn't really matter though. The story itself is lovely. :)
analine chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh, this is lovely! I love how you managed this without actually revealing or making up a name. I've thought about this concept too, and always sort of get tripped up by the idea of what his name would be. But you handled it really well here. :) I also really like how this keeps coming back to the whole idea that them just being there is enough. Because it IS enough, but at the same time, you can still tell how much it means to Shion for Nezumi to trust him with something like his name, and how much it means for Nezumi to reveal something like that.

I also especially liked this line: The gentle curve of his mouth seems like a crescent dimple and Nezumi just wants to fill it. *wibbles* :)
IR-Shieru chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really loved the story and I really don't know what else to say, It was sweet and nice and had a happy feeling in it

I hope you continue to write lovely stories like this and your other ones
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love this so much!
NotUsuallyIntoThis chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ah...I've been rewatching No.6 this weekend and have sort of been easing my way out of the fangirl closet into the surpsrisingly large fandom, given that the thing hasn't been dubbed (yet). This is actually the first No.6 fic I've read and will consequetially probably one of the only ones I review. XD What a welcome to the fandom, eh? And I was really looking forward to hearing Nezumi's actual name. I feel gyped-but you did an incredible job of stopping me from being disappointed. This was a cute fic, and I'm glad it was my first impression, because it was an excellent one. Have a lovely day. -ClosetFangirl
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
wow. I don't know what to say, except it was very... 'tender', I guess :') but anyway, I liked the feel of this fic 3
Anano chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Elanra, you are excellent as always, thank you very much for this warm wonderful story)) BUT... WHICH WORD WAS THAT? GEE, I AM SO CURIOUS ABOUT NEZUMIS REAL NAME))))))))) Pity, it remained a secret to us)))) Anyway, THANK YOU))