Reviews for Till He Returns
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awww, this was sweet :)
8annie81 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Started on a painful note, ended on a happy one. That's a nice change up considering how most Freya related fics go. :)
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh this was adorable! I absolutely loved it!
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
ahh very nice i like it

D
KomokiEmrys chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I'd be like: OH HELL YEAH! *Jumps into the lake* XD
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
perfection in a nutt shell
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
CrashTheNinja chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So... I'm currently cyberstalking you.

I'm not usually into Merlin fics that aren't magic reveals, but this one kept me interested. It's really good, and really sweet and even though I'm hardly interested in romantic or cute stuff for anything/anyone, this is amazing and it appealed to my fluffy, loving side. Congrats on another awesome story :D
zoe alice chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
When I started this one, I confess I thought, "Oh, man, I'm going to hate this, because the ending of the legend always makes me cry." But you surprised me and filled me with a strange sort of happiness. Arthur will sleep, and Merlin and Freya will wait.
NYDragonRose chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is absolutely beautiful! The whole concept, the peace, the sorrow, the ties to the old myth - gorgeous! Thank you for writing this. Well done!
frompemberley chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love this! The thought that Merlin and Freya can finally be together is so sweet.
Magical Moo chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I was expecting to be much sadder after reading this, but instead I'm glad that there was a peaceful ending for both sides of the coin. The story has a feeling of hope and the exchange between Merlin and Freya made me squee from the cuteness. Wonderful piece. )
Cajast chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hey. You're awesome. I love this )

I love the hope of this story. The sadness is outweighed by the sweetness, and I don't think it gets much better than this. You're wonderful.
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I've always hesitated to accept the ending events of the Arthur legends, but I've never heard them told like this. This is so lovely and full of closure and comfort. I really, really like it.
Elizabeth Culmer chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is lovely. Thank you for sharing it!