Reviews for Villain
sprik chapter 1 . 7/1
It's not my first fanfiction, i've got a certain experience, and still i'm really amaze of your writting style ! It's so well done and written ! The characters, their interactions, the dialogues...
You have a real talent i'm going to read each one of your stories. It's easy to read and increadibly addictive even for the french girl i'm. Please continue ;)
maddie chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Very interesting story! Hope you'll write more soon! :)
Baltic Ballet chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
can't wait to read the next part!
madmad01 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is going really great and I would love to see how it progresses. Please update soon!
mwc288 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
don't have time to say much, but i did want to say the writing style was very enjoyable and worked very well with the characters and personalities and social constraints. love what you said about the pureblood rules and why they were there. also loved the little things like harry or draco waiting off to a side until the other had acknowledged the. and hermione's letter! that was great. i eagerly await the next chapter. :)
merlioske chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
ooooooooooh duuuuuuuude x.x i mean, c'mooooooon, how can you just, like, end it there? Q_Q i mean, gimme moar, plz! it's so awesum i love it plz gimme moar xDDDDD
hpfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved both stories they were both so amazing! you are a wonderful writer! I loved Draco's nickname of Hero to harry they were both so cute.
Hpfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Villain was just as beautiful a story as Hero. I wonder what Draco is planning. You write wonderfully and your writing style is amazing where you make the story come to life. Looking forward to the next part!
Byrdie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love this story so much, I think I've read it several times over simply to pass the time until the next part comes out. I am anxiously waiting for it, I am certain it will be just as good if not better than the last two.
luna4917 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
must...have...part...2...NOW!

I'm not a patient girl Net, and when it's your stuff...I'm even worse!
kanabaka1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I'm not sure how many times i've reread this. This story and Hero are two of my favorite stories on ffnet. I look forward to an update.

:D
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Love it! I'm so glad there's a a sequel to "Hero" because I adore it! :) Still so well written and the relationship between Harry and Draco is so adorable and in character. So excited for part 2- this is marvellous. :)

Echo
Ventus Princeps chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I was so excited when I found this today! Wonderful beginning. I am really looking forward to what you have in store for this story. Great job so far!
dXrXaXrXrXy chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Incredible! You're an amazing writer, I've read a few of your stories. Speaking of which, is there any way possible you would try continuing 'damaged goods'? I fell in love with that story and it stopped so abruptly for me :/ it would mean so much! And ill continue reading your fanfics!
DracoRiddlePotter chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Love the story! Can't wait for part 2! You give off excellent imagery as well!