Reviews for Break me Down
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Poor Sev and Eileen. Is she going to have the baby?
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Wow sooo many things threw me for a loop! (your writing is awesome btw)
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I'm glued to my computer screen as this story has me hooked. I can't wait for an update!
Aya's crew chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I don't like that evil grin that voldemort's got going on. What's he up to. Update soon.
notlori925 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
I can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Coolnetta chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
cant wait for the next chapter :]
GoldenBeloved chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Great story! You don't see too many good quality hurt/comfort fics. I'm really enjoying the story thus far, keep up the good work.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter,

Rum
Alan's Only chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
yep. In love with this story, amazing job.
TequilaNervous chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Lucius is a very sick bastard in this story! And Voldy...well...he's just being himself...what a dark story! I love it!
Random Person chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
You've done a great job keeping Hermione strong and vulnerable at the same time. I'm looking forward to more.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
interest! thanks!
TabiPrewett chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
You better hold me back..cause I am about to jump into the story and castrate that man myself so Severus better step aside. I don't blame Mione for not wanting to stay with her parents..I mean I wouldn't feel safe if it was me. As for Harry and Ron..I can see Harry being ok..but Ron it will be an idiot. Also leave it up to Voldy to be ok that Sev took her and use it to his advantage. I wish you would let me take out my wand and avada Lucius myself..well a girl can dream...hugs..

Keep Up The Great Work...

Until Next Chapter...Tabi
MelodySwanMills chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh no!What's Hermione gonna do about the baby?Please update again soon!;)
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
what is she going to do with the kid and who;s is it?
Mikena chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Love it! Please continue! It makes me very happy to see new chapters to really good stories! XD
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »