Reviews for A Hero Never Forgotten
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
This was a well-written and thought-out piece. I appreciate that you didn't just do a one-shot and kill Luke off. You took your time and did it in a way befitting our beloved Jedi Master. Kudos to you.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Awe... my eyes are certainly misting. A good way for him to go. Nicely done.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
*snifs* poor Luke! And poor Ben!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Awe, poor Artoo! I love that little droid! He and Luke have always been buddies! So sad!
bec chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I love every thing you write!
Elji chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
I really cried reading this. In the beginning I was a bit confused as of Lukes behaviour, what surely was intended. Bens refusal to let Luke alone and both of them lashing out at each other made perfect sense to me. Ben probably feared that his was father was really not only getting old, but lets say, a bit senile. And his fear for him later on, was also well described.
This storie is wonderful, absolutely sad, but wonderful. It captures the feeling of knowing a close family member is dying quite closely.
This storie could just be the official storie for Luke to die. Tjanks for sharing this with the world. :-)
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
This was so beautiful! Great job!
Kestrel-Jade Walker98 chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
I read this ages ago and I've just re-read it all. Aaaaaaand I'm crying. GOD DAMN IT KES!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Loved the story and the ending.
uirgiliana chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
This was beautiful. Thank you!
Fettkat chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Awww! Very moving!
Jedi-lover chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
That is going to be a sad day in the profics when that happens. Nice story.
Miss Mustang chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
I have laughed at Ben and Lukes antics, cried... a lot and had my heart warmed by this beautiful ending. You are an incredible writer... Thank you so much for writing this!
xRed-Fivex chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
I promised a review, so here it is! :)

It's good to see Leia back; shows that there is still hope left after Luke's death should the Sith arise.

You conveyed the emotions well here, and it was very well detailed. A fantastic end to a fantastic story.
ginchy-amanda chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
A fitting ending for Ben. Leia broke my heart! Very nice job tying everything together and letting us know they will go on without Luke, even if there is a hole where he once had been.