Reviews for StarCrossed
Lkf chapter 47 . 2/28
Wow just wow please keep writing you are so talented and please have a sequel to Jake & Cassie secret circle. Loved reading your story, couldn't put the screen down. Best of luck!
Lkf chapter 22 . 2/28
You are soooooo talented that was seriously soooo hot! Wow! Please keep the Jake & Cassie coming pun intended ;) it's been years but I just love these two.
Lkf chapter 16 . 2/28
I agree with you completely. Love this show shouldn't have been cancelled and u really just want them to get it on. So pissed they cancelled this show and kept some rubbish running.
Sofie chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Great chapter! :D
Sofie chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Really enjoying this story so far! :D
Leppy99 chapter 47 . 8/6/2013
Love it cant wait for ur next update.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/17/2013
Omg i fucking love this story
Cake are so cute
Aww jake will always be there for her
AdelkisxCakexCadam chapter 47 . 2/23/2013
Wow I Haven't Been Here In Awhile and To See Me As One Supporters On That List Is Very Cool. Words Can Express How Much I Loved This Chapter, and Basically Your Whole Story. Now My Only Dislike Is That You Seem To Forget Small Words Like "I love jake" But Besides That You're Amazing and Have Real Talent, Never Stop and This Is Comming From Your Biggest Fan. Love This Chapter It Got Me Hooked Waiting For The Next One 3
IAmTheRevelation chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
I loved this chapter! I can't wait until you make another story! Getting deeper into the Balcoins seems a bit more better and I was left crying over Jake's succesful attempt to get Cassie to stay. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
luisa mendoza chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
:D I totally loved the last chapter
I wonder what is gonna happen to adam
You know , he was evil in the end
Xoxo
crazyshipperfangirl chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
OMG congrats for finishing the fic so well. Now *that* is the ending I would like to have seen. And you must keep writing! Good luck for all of your future projects, and keep up the good work! :-)
luisa mendoza chapter 45 . 2/20/2013
Love your story. Too bad the tv show was canceled
Elena Alarian chapter 46 . 2/20/2013
Please no! At least Cassie and Jake need their happy ending they have lost so much. I love you and your story. Thank you for souch big update. Can't wait for another chapter. Please do not end story just because there is no more of the show. If you need anything I would be happy to help.
Elena Alarian chapter 44 . 2/20/2013
Oh I missed your story so much! I loved the scenes between Cassie and Jake. You are as usual the best
merlinsc chapter 43 . 1/25/2013
Great job on this fic so far. It must have been hard to write so many chapters. I'm glad you are still writing, since the show isn't on. Keep up the wonderful writing.