Reviews for StarCrossed
Leppy99 chapter 47 . 8/6/2013
Love it cant wait for ur next update.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/17/2013
Omg i fucking love this story
Cake are so cute
Aww jake will always be there for her
AdelkisxCakexCadam chapter 47 . 2/23/2013
Wow I Haven't Been Here In Awhile and To See Me As One Supporters On That List Is Very Cool. Words Can Express How Much I Loved This Chapter, and Basically Your Whole Story. Now My Only Dislike Is That You Seem To Forget Small Words Like "I love jake" But Besides That You're Amazing and Have Real Talent, Never Stop and This Is Comming From Your Biggest Fan. Love This Chapter It Got Me Hooked Waiting For The Next One 3
IAmTheRevelation chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
I loved this chapter! I can't wait until you make another story! Getting deeper into the Balcoins seems a bit more better and I was left crying over Jake's succesful attempt to get Cassie to stay. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
luisa mendoza chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
:D I totally loved the last chapter
I wonder what is gonna happen to adam
You know , he was evil in the end
Xoxo
crazyshipperfangirl chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
OMG congrats for finishing the fic so well. Now *that* is the ending I would like to have seen. And you must keep writing! Good luck for all of your future projects, and keep up the good work! :-)
luisa mendoza chapter 45 . 2/20/2013
Love your story. Too bad the tv show was canceled
Elena Alarian chapter 46 . 2/20/2013
Please no! At least Cassie and Jake need their happy ending they have lost so much. I love you and your story. Thank you for souch big update. Can't wait for another chapter. Please do not end story just because there is no more of the show. If you need anything I would be happy to help.
Elena Alarian chapter 44 . 2/20/2013
Oh I missed your story so much! I loved the scenes between Cassie and Jake. You are as usual the best
merlinsc chapter 43 . 1/25/2013
Great job on this fic so far. It must have been hard to write so many chapters. I'm glad you are still writing, since the show isn't on. Keep up the wonderful writing.
merlinsc chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Great job so far. I've only got to chapter 12 so far but hope to read more soon. Keep up the wonderful writing.
crazyshipperfangirl chapter 43 . 1/17/2013
I'm so glad you continued with the story! Thank you so much for keeping our show alive by continuing! This was another great chapter with yet another of your interesting plot twists. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. Keep up the good work!
gonebananas36 chapter 43 . 1/17/2013
Oh no this it's bad does this mean Eben has powers now? Don't keep us waiting (
gonebananas36 chapter 42 . 1/16/2013
I'm glad you came back we all missed you especially i without not sering any updates i was sad. Funny i kind of forgot what has happened lol but makes me happy to see Jake acknowledge cassie yay i thought he forgot about her. :( don't lose inspiration :)
Guest chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Update soon hope to see some Cassie and jake romance soon