Reviews for StarCrossed
Nicole2581 chapter 3 . 8/25
Aghhh! Creepy! WTH is Jake? Hmmm..
Lkf chapter 22 . 4/3
This chapter is seriously hot every time I read it it's still soooo sexy, great job writing.
Stupendously Good chapter 1 . 3/23
Hey Orchid I loved your story please write more. I miss this show so much and discovered fanfic late last year. I've actually started writing my own fanfic because there isn't enough of Jake & Cassie love. I have a story line but my story is rated M if you're interested.

s/11113758/1/Jake-and-Cassie-make-love-The-Secret-Circle-after-Season-1
Stupendously Good chapter 47 . 3/14
OMG I love your stories, please resume writing more CAKE stories we really need more and you have a fabulous way with words.
Lkf chapter 47 . 2/28
Wow just wow please keep writing you are so talented and please have a sequel to Jake & Cassie secret circle. Loved reading your story, couldn't put the screen down. Best of luck!
Lkf chapter 22 . 2/28
You are soooooo talented that was seriously soooo hot! Wow! Please keep the Jake & Cassie coming pun intended ;) it's been years but I just love these two.
Lkf chapter 16 . 2/28
I agree with you completely. Love this show shouldn't have been cancelled and u really just want them to get it on. So pissed they cancelled this show and kept some rubbish running.
Sofie chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Great chapter! :D
Sofie chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Really enjoying this story so far! :D
Leppy99 chapter 47 . 8/6/2013
Love it cant wait for ur next update.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/17/2013
Omg i fucking love this story
Cake are so cute
Aww jake will always be there for her
AdelkisxCakexCadam chapter 47 . 2/23/2013
Wow I Haven't Been Here In Awhile and To See Me As One Supporters On That List Is Very Cool. Words Can Express How Much I Loved This Chapter, and Basically Your Whole Story. Now My Only Dislike Is That You Seem To Forget Small Words Like "I love jake" But Besides That You're Amazing and Have Real Talent, Never Stop and This Is Comming From Your Biggest Fan. Love This Chapter It Got Me Hooked Waiting For The Next One 3
IAmTheRevelation chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
I loved this chapter! I can't wait until you make another story! Getting deeper into the Balcoins seems a bit more better and I was left crying over Jake's succesful attempt to get Cassie to stay. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
luisa mendoza chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
:D I totally loved the last chapter
I wonder what is gonna happen to adam
You know , he was evil in the end
Xoxo
crazyshipperfangirl chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
OMG congrats for finishing the fic so well. Now *that* is the ending I would like to have seen. And you must keep writing! Good luck for all of your future projects, and keep up the good work! :-)