Reviews for Don't Wake Me When It's Over
Swarovski chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
A great ending to a great story - well done! I hope you're already working on your next story! ;)
csiny96 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
I really enjoyed that, it's great that you made Adam see that Mac didn't always have to act like his boss and having Mac go back to the lab... I wouldn't expect anything less! Great story.
AccidentalNaps chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Intrigue, what is Adam up to now? Bless him, I really liked his explanation to Mac. Right, I've tried about four times to explain all the bits i've really enjoyed but i worked a really mind numbing shift and I cannot articulate it properly. So I'll just have to tell you, once again, that I loved the update, and I'm excited about the next chapter (even if it is the last one.) Also, I watched the video you made for it, it was so good!
ForfarGirl21 chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I would like to see mac and adam convo and see mac putting adam's mind at rest it easy to see that adam still feels guilty about mac getting hurt and mac trying to comfront a guilty adam. xx
Mahala chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Just wanted to say sorry I haven't reviewed in a while and how much I am enjoying your story. Reading fics on a mobile phone with flaky reception was one thing but trying to log in and post a review was asking a little too much. Anyway I really enjoyed the characterization. I love how you have written Adam. Looking forward to the next chapters . Great job.
gluegirl56 chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I think it worked just fine, having Adam fill in the blanks ;) Now I just want to know what our lab tech is up to.
tlh45 chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Good chapter, love the Flack wit! I'm waiting for Adam to actually talk to Mac. This story was very well written, do you have an idea for the next one yet? I'll be watching for it.
Catty chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
This has to be one of the few non Danny / Lindsay stories I've read and it's most certainly well worth it. Fab detail, plot, Don /Danny humour and friendship and continuity. Am most definitely looking forward to more. Great work.

C.
csiny96 chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Typical Mac! Great update can't wait for the rest!
gluegirl56 chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Okay another great chapter ;) Like the way you write Adam it's just so...spot on. Come on now, don't wait too long to post the next.
castover chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Okay- does this count as a review?- 'nother chapter please :)
tlh45 chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
I love the way Danny left out the part that Mac went back into surgery and how Flack said he was going to take him off his contact list...too funny! So, is Mac out of danger? Does Adam end up saving Mac's life? Waiting to find out!
AccidentalNaps chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
So glad that was just a bad mood! Looking forward to the next chapters. Loved this instalment as ever. I'm trying to find original ways to repeat myself in my reviews. It's hard. I'm not doing very well, so I'll just settle for repetitions. Really enjoyed this.
Lilmizmoz chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Not another cliffhanger! (Only kidding, I love the tension really)

If you're lost you are doing a very good job of hiding it from us readers. Love the story, really enjoyed this chapter, and looking forward to the next installment.
Storywriter chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
I'm still enjoying this story. I dont have much to say except, keep up the good work.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »