Reviews for 100 Ways to Annoy England
France chapter 1 . 6/19
You dont need to annoy England, because he is the king of tsunderes and whatever you do, he will get mad at you.

Well luckily he left the EU. When he is not around and constantly yelling at me and Germany I can finally breathe honhonhonhonhonhonhon... :D
The Impala has my fez chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This is amazing, oh my gosh.
I laughed uncontrollably, and my uncle looked over to me to see if I was okay. Also, do you mind if I use some of these ideas in my fanfic?
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Okay...
Me: Hey. Hey, Iggy. Iggy. Iggy. Iggy!
England: WHAT?!
Me: Are you on your period?
England: W-WH-WHAT ON E-EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
America: Dude, you should see your face right now XD
Me: LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN, FALLING DOWN, FALLING DOWN,
America: LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN,
Both: MY FAIR LADY!
England: YOU ARE BOTH DEAD
Me: S***, THE BRITISH ARE COMING!
America: XD
Katie chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This is halarious!
Crystal chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
XD its so hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
dying of suppressed laughter
Arthur Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I know this is a bit old but I'm going to comment anyway because of reasons...

I must say that most of those things would annoy anyone, not just me. A lot of them are just plain random, by the way, and are ensured to get you put in an insane asylum. (Before you say anything, that is NOT 'where I belong' as Flying Mint Bunny is REAL. You hear me? REAL!)

There's a few things missing from your list that would annoy me (or any other Brit), such as...
- Saying ''Ello Gov'nor', 'Bah Humbug' (etc...) or doing a fake 'British Accent'
- Asking me what the rules to cricket are
- Taking the last biscuit (which is not a 'cookie')
- Cutting in line, just right there in front of me
- Sitting next to me on a bus, train or tube when there are plenty of other seats available
- Asking me if I am Australian

Apart from the utter randomness of your list, it is rather good.

Fare thee well, peasant.

o
o

Igirisu
societallyDysfunctional chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
as for number 30:

there should be a 'captain' in there somewhere
Bahrain chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I also did 49, Iggy, just looked at me like a retard! ROFL! Then he took me to an asylum. :(
Bahrain chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I did 34 and 38, When I did 34 Australia joined me, I love annoying Iggy-chan, plus he never stays mad because I'm a sister to him, he raised me. When I did 38 france replied: Ohononon :} and Iran & Portugul (also raised me) replied: You perverted mofo of incest, come here now and where having a chat young man! D:
Me chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
So this is where my friend finds ways to annoy me when I cosplay England.
Bridgetirishbarlow123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
England: Errrr, I'm going to kill that frog! *Grinding Teeth*
Bridget: Are you on your period?
England: WHAT!?
Bridget: Everyone! England is turning into a woman!
nightrader1234 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
LOL I now know what to say to england if I ever get transported into hetalia... THANKS
lemon bars 101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
lol so funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
... I'M SO GOING TO DO THESE TO MY FRIENDS! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME INSPIRATION TO TORTURE MY BUDDIES!