Reviews for For Crew Unity
mooncakewolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I start to wonder...why was Zoro naked in the first place? xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I start to wonder...why is Zoro naked in the first place? xD
MuffinGirlBethan chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
heheh love this fic so funny but also sexy at the same time ;)
Rokuro006 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
LOVE IT HAHAHAHAHA!
Madsouki chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
0_0...:/...:l...:)...:')...;')...I think the faces tell what I was thinking...Ohhhhh Luffy, what can we do without that crazy man?:)
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Yeeeees, for it is written in the Book of Pirate Rules of Being Pirates that when the captain says strip, YOU STRIP! All for one and no pants for all!

Though I imagine Chopper would just stay an adorable fuzzball with no embarrassing parts to speak of (though he would declare in a very manly voice that he so did)
LunaStories chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
lol at Nami being her usual self and 'blackmailing them' And *gasp* naked Sanji and Zoro! *_* (drools) Even though it's not zoro/sanji, I still love it _
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ahaha~ so amusing! And I love your AN at the end, so true! I think you're the only one who managed this and made it gen, XDD Looooved it~!

Apple~
Pookey chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
*falls out of chair laughing* OH Sanji~! You can never catch a break can you? lol! I knew the poor guy would get sunburnt too awww We love him anyway hahaha
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh. My. God. THAT WAS EFFING HALARIOUS! And you managed to keep it gen! SAAHHAHAHAHAHAH! And I hope Nami won't be using the footage for anything too pervy! :D (Seriously, the thought of her err...touching herself...-cringe- while watching that stuff makes me want to puke...honestly there's a naked skeleton in there! Ahahahhahahaha!) Though I guess she could use it as a weapon against other enemies. Like...naked strawhat mirage! Evil guys see Luffy pulling rubber dick, evil guy hyperventilates, evil guy dies on spot!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I cant stop laughing XD I loved it!
holic237 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Looool okay that was super cute. Although I think Zoro was a little toooo enthusiastic about getting Sanji out of his clothes. ;D Everyone was very in character and your writing style is smooth and enjoyable to read, plot was fun. Overall it was just a good story. ) I can't really give too deep a review since it was a fun little one shot but good job, I thoroughly enjoyed it. D
Solstice of Life chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Good story! It was interesting, entertaining, and in-character! This story made me laugh. I loved their antics, and it's so much better than all those stupid Mary-SueXCanon Character romance stories that is clogged up with. Kudos to you!
Smouse chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You're a freaking genius! XD
WhiteCourtain chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Bahhahh A'sN made me laugh out loud, Omake was just simply epic and the story is something I can imagine actually happening.