Reviews for Fear, Not Love
Anon chapter 7 . 5/31/2019
Oh would luv luv a continuation of this
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
This definitely needs to be updated. It has been too long of a wait. Steve and Kono just get together and have to work for their relationship again is wrong. That is not the way Kono would really act, sure she maybe hurt by what happened to a friend, but you do not throw away a relationship when you are very much in love with Steve and Steve is very much in love with Kono. It is time to "FINISH" this story. Have Kono and Steve have their happily ever after. FINISH this story ASAP!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
Its been "3years"...it is time that you "FINISH" this story. It is very unfair to your readers that you did not. Everyone likes an ending to their story. Especially a "HAPPY ENDING" for Steve and Kono!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
DONT YOU THINK ITS ABOUT TIME YOU "FINISH" THIS STORY. WAITING OVER 3 YEARS HAS BEEN LONG ENOUGH. "FINISH" THE STORY !
The Epic Cheddo's chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
this is awesome! i love the Battlestar Galactica reference in there, i started cracking up laughing. i love this story!
Jane chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Hi there! I hope there are atleast a couple of more chapters. Loving this.
Gepospenguin chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
This is great. Please finish soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Please update really soon if you're able to.
FaithfulJourney chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Another chapter please
jmlane1966 chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
You write a good story. Hope you finish it someday.
Annie chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
I hadn't realised that there had been an update on this all along but I'm really glad; I do hope this means you've gained your momentum for writing this back. Kono changing her mind about the whole thing between them was expected...so you shouldn't worry about not being on the right track because this happens in most typical relationships (especially inter-office relationships that shouldn't really be happening anyway) so it's understandable that she's unsure and also Kono isn't in an emotionally stable state with the whole Kelly situation. I hope Steve will remain his stubborn self and not easily accept her back pedalling, it's okay that he let her go then as they had work to do and they wouldn't be the type of people to cause drama in that sort of situation, but I do want him to go and see her later when they've got the person who broke into Kelly's home and actually TALK about their relationship.

I know you have real life commitments but I really can't wait to read more of this. Pretty please update extremely soon, if real life allows you to that it.
Ghostrider chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Glad to see you back in the saddle. I like where you're going with this. Steve's anger and Kono's backpedaling and her surprise at him taking her at her word that she wants space. Typical of male/female relationships. She says one thing but wants the opposite, he hears what she says but not what she means and acts accordingly. Yeah, we're not mind readers.

I'm looking forward to what you're planning here.
KimmieFern chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
I'm like, really sad now. I understand Kono''s upset now but really? :'(
Tiana-P chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I'm so glad that you updated again. I was really excited to see this alert in my inbox! Great chapter. I love all the ups and downs. Hope you get to update soon again.
titaundomiel chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Amazing update! I missed this fic so much! Please update soon!