Reviews for Fear, Not Love
Tiana-P chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Wow. Amazing is all I can say! Everything from the speech, to the actions, to the thoughts and the tension you managed to create there at the end with that kiss and Kono saying that it could never happen. So sad. I love how open and forward Steve was in this chapter, as if he just decided to go for what he wanted. Loved Kono joking with Kimo about beating up guys again. Really good chapter and cannot wait for more!
francis2 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Delicious!
Sidalee chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is really good. I like how easy they're around each other. And how Steve lets his feeling showing. Kono's actions and words in the end is perfect and I like how she is the one who give a damn about Steve being her boss. Can't wait for more.
bushy4 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
So good. Great chapter. I love hoe Steve and Kono are wanting each other and tempting it. Very exciting. Give me another chapter fast!
seaweed chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Awesome as always! I really, really love the ending of this chapter!
Denese25 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I am enjoying how you have presented Steve and Kono, with just a bit more edge to both of them. I am addicted to this story!
nacimynom chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I liked both of your chapters. I hope you keep on going.
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I thought this chapter was just as powerful. It think it as in the last few lines that made me want that next chapter so bad!

I could feel that angst from a mile away!

LOVE IT!

Update,

Martha Smith-Jones
flora.s.t chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
i have no idea why you think that chap wasn't as strong as the first. cause where i'm sitting it was freaking fantastic! loved it! couldn't stop smiling/laughing.
CheerleaderE chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
That what really good! I'm looking forward to seeing how Steve and Kono's relationship developes :))
virginie chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
pour quand la suite elle troos bien ta fic
Ghostrider chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I have to disagree with you about the strength of the chapter. The first one was tense, highly emotional. This one shows the aftermath for two of the involved characters. I think you portrayed both of them really well, having them in character as portrayed on the show itself.

The ending is bittersweet, whether both are blaming the alcohol for it or not. It'll be interesting to see what this will do to the dynamic of the team.
TvFanatic97 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Oh my, I hadn't read your fic and if I'm honest I have no idea how I managed to miss this brilliance! I love what I've read so far and I really hope you update it extremely soon!
TessaStarDean chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
GAHHHHHH!

(translation: need more. please.)
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Can't wait for the next chap!

Finally someone brought forward the awkward Lori hug in the North Korea episode. Really love everyone's reaction to Lori as well!

Update,