Reviews for Fear, Not Love
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
More please!
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow, what a great start! Danny and Lori are all over the place with fear. Of course Steve Super Seal would make it out okay.
bushy4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was amazing. I can't wait to see or read the new you. I am giddy!
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Haha! Love it! Steve's and Danny's banter was great and I loved how Kono pretended to be totally casual with everything.
chinaink chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I've been a fan of your fic for a while now and am really intrigued to see you tackle another style. It's a great start so far - I love seeing the contrasts among everyone's different reactions to Steve's 'apparent death.' Very in character for all of them.

Also wanted to tell you that one of the things I love most about your pieces are the little touches of Hawaiian detail you give them, whether it's a location, a phrase, or an expression. (And of course, the glossary you always provide at the end :) It gives a nice sense of realism to all your stories, and I love learning these new words! Looking forward to more updates from you.
Tiana-P chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Yay, I'm so glad that you've decided to write a new fic. And omg, this was just an amazing way to start. I love the way your write and portray the characters, and mix in the humor and their thoughts. Can't wait for the next update!
cantdeletebutignoreme chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Moreee:)
CheerleaderE chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Yes! Please continue it! That would be great! Love the story so far! Fantastic job :)
dannotalks2much chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
GREAT chapter :) cant wait to read more! Your a great writer and I love reading your stories:) Please update soon! :)
Sazzita chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I liked the start and I can't wait for more!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I'm so happy to see you are writing a series again! This is definitely different to your other stories, but I have to say I really enjoy it- it's just another testament to your talent as a writer. You wrote Danny so well in this; the way he freaked out when he thought Steve was dead and then managed to calm down and even injected some of the infamous Williams humor in. Your Steve/Kono portrayal is absolutely wonderful- I wouldn't expect anything less based on your past stories! ;) I love how Kono is secretly in love with Steve but tries to play it cool. Seems like Steve has some slowly emerging feelings for her too after seeing how she so highly contrasted Lori's coddling. I can't stand the Lori character at all so I'm glad too see how you are making her out to be.

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Denese25 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I don't know who's funnier. Lori, Danny or Chin! Can't wait for more!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7