Reviews for Time of Blast
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/29
Hey guys, she doesn't have time to update the fanfictions because she's been working on her comics at deviantart. Go view her awesome artwork there and her name is LiyunConberma.
DrJackman chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Please update soon, I'm begining to enjoy this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I want ask you if you can have a crossover story of the sonic charters and the kung fu charters.
just though I could ask. from Andre
Ilovethisstory chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I lOVE THIS Story!If there's anything I can do to help,well just get in touch!Plz make more ckeck out all ur story's!
Vicki
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
When will Tigress give Ching a chance? She needs to apologize to her. Please post more!

Charlie B.Barkin chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
This was a great chapter, sorry that I missed the last one, I was kinda busy.

Now of everything that happened here I'm quite amazed and concerned with the ending.

I see Viper's reaction as a 'friendly' overreaction or something else that may be unpleasant to imagine?...

It's clear about what happened there and I think that things will get VERY interesting in future luck, I'll be waiting.
alonealexabluerose chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Love it man update soon!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Ching's a pyrokinetic? Is this a good thing or a bad thing for them?

I've been waiting a long time to see a new chapter from you because you're an awesome author!

Embelem chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Oh, the irony... Tigress shouldn't have forced her to remove her mask. Now she has competition.
alonealexabluerose chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Love it man update soon!
Weap chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Finally! A war involved with some country /other/ than Japan! People always have to choose Japan, but you, you didn't my friend! Way to be creative.
Yadi241 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Nice Story I love it,plz continue and update soon.i love this story very much. _
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
That was so cool! Great work, as always! Please post more!

Charlie B.Barkin chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Great work!I'll check for new updates, good luck!
alonealexabluerose chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
love it man update soon!