Reviews for Fresh Start
PotterNinja chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Love this story! Update soon!
lorilou783 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Update soon love this story.
Arianna 24 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Oh My Cullen! This is amazing, I never thought of the twist you've given it and well now you've left it on a cliffy and Oh my the suspense is horrific. Please, please please write more! I am begging you
Topaz18 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
OOOo! Yay! Thanks! I feel famous! I think you mastered the New Moon feel! I like Edward's amazement at the fact that with all he made Bella go through, she would still jump off a cliff for just his voice! Sometimes Edward is just blind, and you caught that personality! I would have commented sooner, but I kinda banned myself from FanFiction because I was reading too much. And then that afternoon I tried logging in, but there was an error! If there is anything that needs emprovement I think it be E and B's love for each other. Fabulous story otherwise!
DracoDreams-2 chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Interesting story plot Keep up the good work
Topaz18 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Yay they are together! 3:48? Why does everyone post so late? I just woke up, sadly.
Lionnara chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
yay, more xD...
foreversyd chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Great chapter, cant wait for more!
Lionnara chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
nice, take that renee they are back together and she remember..
Topaz18 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Yay! You are continuing !
Mrs.Cullen620 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I really like it! can't wait to see how everything plays out.
RedAngelLover chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
you have to bring the rest out NOW!
Ninasa1122 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
HOLY CHUCK NORRIS PLEASE UPDATE RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T WAIT YO SEE WHAT HAPPENES NEXT! I CAN BELIEVE SHE JUST BUMPED INTO EDWARD! TAKE THAT RENEE! BELLA REMEBERS! AND SHE'S WITH HER LOVE! OOOOOOO I CAN NOT WAIT PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IM GUNNA DIE IF U DON'T! DIE OF HEART BREAK CAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER! BUT IF U UPDATE I LIVE! LIVE A HAPPY LIFE!
storyluvr12 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
I absolutely love it!
jioni2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Amazing, wonderful, and great story. I was wondering, could you review my story and give me some feedback. Thanks.