Reviews for Tangled Ever After
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved the story ...
I agree with you, IS THE BEST SHORT EVER!
I love the part where he says "The kingdom is lost!" XD XD And when they come with rings all full of tar XD XD
When they passed the short on TV I missed it, I only saw half, and (at the time) was not a fan of Tangled, but this year (when I became a complete fan) I saw Youtube, but I had to see in English because was not the Spanish audio latino (Im from Argentina :))
Ice Queen chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I read this and then I saw the short for the first time: you documented it so well!
I wouldn't stop laughing!
My bro is staring at me right now like i'm a moron!
XD
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Too cute! Love it! I haven’t actually seen this short but . . . now I have to!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i love shorty i love it when eugene pushes him and when he says happy birthday i can't stop laughin!111
AmityGirl28 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really loved the short! It was so hilarious! I hope it comes on DVD so I could see it whenever I want! My favorite part was when Maximus and Pascal came back completely covered in tar and how Eugene, Rapunzel, and the priest were staring at them shocked by their appearance! Also I liked how the Stabbington Brothers were crying. It shows they have feelings. Anyways, it was great hearing from one of my favorite authors on this site! I hope you write more!
GaliCat chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Thanks for writing this out! Any idea where I can actually WATCH this?
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Me thinks that i somewhere somehow... have to see this... hm, maybe it will come out on YouTube?

Greta job loved it. :)
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
it WAS the best short ever! XD I just saw it today! funny as ever! they need to make a tangled 2! XD btw are you ever gonna update If You Wish Upon a Star?
Shade chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh! I just saw this today when me and my friend went to see Beauty and the Beast 3D. I must say, it really is surprising how loudly two teenage girls can sqeal. Eugene looked so...so WONDERFUL in white! Oh, man alive... Rapunzel was beautiful! I waited so long for this "sequel" to my favorite movie. Great job, by the way. It's amazing how you got all the dialogue correct!
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Nicely done. I really like that you turned "Mother Gothel" into a profanity.
EdwardBellaAndSasuSaku4Eva chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I just saw this last night and loved it :) It was so funny and cute and adorable and beautiful and perfect *hearts* It was even better than I was hoping it would be. I was a teensy bit worried it would go by too fast but it was so amazing. :D I already have another day planned to go see it... I hope they release it on like DVD or something. I really need to see it again XD

Thanks so much for writing this because I got relive it :) I loved this and the short and can't wait to read more from you :) Till next time :D
bStormhands chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Nicely done.

Getting I feel so sorry for Pascal and Max, getting tar off is terribly painful.

A wedding to go down in history.
susan friedman chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
your novelization is right on the money and very descriptive..thanks for posting for those that have not seen this gem...