Reviews for Storm on the Horizon
mordreek chapter 2 . 2/13
This story does not get old, I don't care if I live to be as old as the doctor himself, I will love this story each and every time I read it!
mordreek chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Ok, this was fun. I could hear David Tennant at times and the ME crew's reactions to him and the Tardis were spot on. I am more than a bit bummed that this story has been shelved and I hope the author picks it back up again soon.
Pinefresh chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
I hate you... I really really do. I WILL continue to hate you untill such a time as you manage to update this glorious, hateful piece of fan literature!
awsmninja chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Nonononono! you cant leave us with a cliffhanger like this and not update for two years! thats just cruel! this story is fantastic and needs to continue! please, its so great! please dont let it die!
Pinefresh chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
This is a really cool story. The characters are very accurate, and the dialogue feels like it's from the game/show. I really like it and I hope you decide to start updating again.
chipmyster1992 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
any chance for an update? you CANT let this BRILLIANT fic to DIE!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Enjoying this. Are you still updating?
Anonymous-cat chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
This is an absolutely fantastic story. Everyone's personalities are spot on, and I'm so bummed to come to the end of the updates! It doesn't look like it will be continued, but I'm gonna follow it just in case. Thanks for sharing!
Amonits chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Good chapter :D

But why border refuges? IIRC the reapers hit the outer colonies after the DLC :P
Z-King chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I hope you continue with this story man!
Beitrix chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Noooo! Why did I have to get to the end of the updates?!

I know it's been almost a year since you updated, but if you ever write more, please to update. This is a good story so far, and I really wanna find out what happens.
Samuez chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Great story.
Just anon chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
This is quite possibly the best DW/ME crossover, if not best fic, I've ever read. My sides hurt from laughing so much. Good job.
Z-King chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I hope you continue this story it is so awsome!
Furionknight chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I look forward to more :)