Reviews for Being Human
Kerjen chapter 6 . 3/9
"Well, technically River is married to a Teselecta" - no, she's not. The Teselecta is a suit, it's not an individual/being. It's like saying spacesuits the Doctor wears save the world, not the Doctor. It's like saying my cell phone is in love with my husband & not me when I tell him that I love him over the phone.

The Teselecta isn't even an Auton like Rory where it's an individual. That's why the Teselecta has a crew, because it's actually a shape changing Time ship.
saffarinda chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Ugh, no chapters in more than a year :'( Please stop fricken killing me
Superster chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Why u no post more chapters? That would be marvelous. ;)
badasspolkadots chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
this is so wonderfully written! can't wait to read more!
Edgeless chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Really, really excellent! Well written, and not out of character in the slightest! Plus you included Craig, he's brilliant!

I'm usually not a fan of 11/Amy (no matter how implied and/or slight it is, and this is kind of medium xD) but you made it believable! Please update!
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Loved it
xRDJ603 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Aww! Just found this story and i love it! :) cant wait for more :)
Ellie Mae Winchester-Kirk chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Oh my god, I love this! I laughed so much and 'awed' a lot too! PLEASE update soon!

Bru chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Oving ur fic :-)
FrozenElphaba chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
It just gets better and better! please update soon:)
Khanlock Holmes chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
This is amaaaazing! Loving it so far, keep it up!
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
well your getting about a chapter a week, so its not bad. keep em comin
SilverTortoise chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Awwwww so sweet :)
FallOutGrl02 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Ohmigawd. I love the "Not bad for a Sunday" thing :D This chapter was too cute! When I saw the alert on my email, I was like "Say this is 'Being Human'! Say this is 'Being Human'!"

And it was :3 Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting ever so patiently for the next chapter!
FallOutGrl02 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Okay. Fo' sho'... I love this friggin' story! At first, I was confused because I was like "What? What are cybermen doing here?" but then I did the smart thing and kept reading _ Seriously, I love the whole idea of this! My one question in where Rory is. Does he just not exist? Sorry if you already explained this somewhere :P Looking forward to the next chapter(: