Reviews for A chao for everyone
V the sexy hedgehog chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
THIS IS THE Wierdest Story EVER! how can you write this!

Not to be mean, but i JUST finished the second cahapter and...and.. AHG!

Shadow: V,stop yelling!we got a date at Twinkle park!

V:ILL DEAL WITH you LATER!

Shadow : ME!

Vanessa: NO! the fuc* Narrator!

PS u suck your a stupid lousy fuck!

BYE! i hope you get run over by a 18 wheeler truck!

:P Nah!
StarMew 1990 chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
foxie: i will let two chao review the chapter

sonica chao: cha chao chao chao chao

foxie: she said that was god please continue

star chao: cha cha cha chao chao cha cha cha chao?

foxie: star said why did i change sonica in to a chao? my answer is because i'm the authoress and i wanted to that's why
chaolovin chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
I LOVE this. It is awsome.

CANDY!WAFFLES!SMOOFO'S!THIRD BASE! WO! !

Translation: I've been reading this for a while. And I'm writing my own version. 3
chaolovin chapter 10 . 12/20/2004
i'm reviewing! -

p.s. i learned that trick from you!
chaolovin chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
hi!there i reviewed,now give me my cookie!
Shadow Jaganshi chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
SONIC IS MY CHILDHOOD! I played the Sonic games since I was like, four, and they were on Sega Genesis, and now I play Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 for Sega Dreamcast... CURSE YOU, NINTENDO, FOR STEALING MY SONIC AWAY FROM ME! And I also watch Sonic X early in the mornings on Saturdays on some channel... It makes me feel immature, like a little kid getting up to watch... whatever the hell I watched when I was little. Garfeild or something.

Anyway, I shall read the rest of this story! It is funny and sounds just like me, answering video game character's questions and comments. I do that to TV shows too. I talk to Hiei...

Bye! Long rambling review! Heh heh heh...
Nimph aka Lunera chapter 10 . 8/27/2002
Hi! I'm reviewing from the FF.N witness protection agency! I will (asuming you get the next chapter writen) be apearing as a witness in the Heero Yuy vs. Hux Chao case regarding copywrite infringement. Any way, just thought I'd say hi and I love this story and there had better be some more to it. ;P

Much love,

Lunera
Kooper113 chapter 3 . 8/11/2002
Little does anyone know that i understand cuz i'm just as insane...INSANE I TELLZ YEA I'M AS SANE AS THE NEXT MAN! YOUR INSANE RA RA RAAAA! ...fic is funny as heckooo!
GenCkoas chapter 10 . 8/1/2002
Hello! THis is GenCkoas, formally known as Gen. If you like I have short story you might find enjoyable, but that's beside the topic here. Anywho, great chapter. Funny of course as usual, now I think I'll go read some of those fics you suggested... -
ChaiDreamLatte chapter 9 . 7/29/2002
HEy funny as always, and can I be in the penut gallery? *puppy eyes8 oh yea next chapter of sonic chat three weeks to go since I'm at camp and I dont want to see my idiotic top bunk mate to see me typeing . bye eye
ChaiDreamLatte chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! thats really fnny off reading the next chapter
sA chapter 9 . 7/26/2002
Bar-Ohki don't count this as a review! I just wanted to say 'hi' and 'I got a new dress'.

sA: HI! I got a new dress!
G'Vola chapter 9 . 7/25/2002
Hey,

I love the way you've done Duo in this story, espeically the psycic link to Tails. I think you should concentrate more on the Sonic Team in the next chapter. Oh, and you're a little late with Wufie ;P Oh well. I still love them... Oh, and don't I have to go testify again? ;) Keep up the good work.
Mako-chan1 chapter 8 . 7/18/2002
XD KEWLNESS! - I liked it! It was full of babbling goodness! *-* Have you seen the Simpsons episode where R.E.M guest-starred? It was funni and I was like Bar_Ohki likes them *pause* Another short pointless story brought to you by meh! Anymoo, next chapter now I say! _
Grevola chapter 8 . 7/15/2002
LOL

You know, I wonder if I should be scared by this fic. I mean you have captured an afternoon at my house with all of those people present down to the words we would say. I'll never underestimate your powers of observation again. Oh, and I'm liking the whole choa sibling rivalry thing. And Mushrooms on Chicken! Sorry, I'm just going through withdrawl (stupid Boy Scout camp...) Ok, talk to ya latter.

G'Vola