Reviews for Acceptance
monkeyDmaida chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Amazing loved it! I would have liked it to extend to the waking up but hey its called a one shot. Good job
baka dark chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
How is this possible!? I was expecting a cheesy ending with the obvious shortcut to end the story yet Naruto isn't exceptionally 'dense' or 'dumb' like other fanfics made him out to be. I have a new respect for Naruto, I love this story!
dbzlover309 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Its an alright story its just that I've already read ones were they get drunk I like a unique storyline though
Estrella11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Corto:3 Hahaha..esta bien:D
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love this fanfic.
Futago-za07 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Me gusta!
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
was she a virgin is all i ask!? even if her hymen broke already from her training... it still would have been painful...
Yolusa chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
this was sweet. i think this should actually happen in the show
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
waaaaaa soo cute
ili777 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved the ending .
MonsterFrolic chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I rather enjoyed this. I've been reading a lot of Naruto x Hinata oneshots lately and I have to say, this one was sweet, simple, and just plain adorable. The way you framed the characters around their original cannon personalities was really good, with the sake in their systems it made things much more realistic. The way they interacted before they started with intercourse to me, was spot in how they would act in that situation.

Although the last line irks me a bit, when you say "he didn't need his childhood distraction tonight." Are you implying that he will go back? That once Hinata is gone he will continue to chase Sakura? Maybe I'm just delving to deep into it. Ahaha, oh well.

Overall, great oneshot.
Kikiloves333 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
this was beautiful :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I fudgin luv ur plot and the way u played it out please make more? and i did that whole walmart list and me and some good buddies are banned...
J.N.S Foxy
Niensel chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great story
the-peixes-princess chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was awesome! It was really cute too! My sister despises Hina-Chan for some weird reason, but I love her cuz she's is tooo hard to hate! :D I've always supported NaruHina! :3