Reviews for The Most Beautiful Mendacity
berniegirl13 chapter 36 . 8/19/2012
Really great story! I lovedd it! U did a really great job!
LovinMeSomeGlee chapter 36 . 8/9/2012
SOOOOOOO AMAZING! Lately I've been kinda not really into Harry Potter fanfiction despite being a diehard Harry Potter fan but you honestly turned that around! I really love you're stories and I hope that you can start on the next one soon!
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 36 . 8/5/2012
Can't wait for the new story :)
Stars May Fall chapter 36 . 8/4/2012
I liked this chapter, I liked the way Tonks viewed the people at King's cross, and the way she reacted when Moody popped up (nothing like a auror like him training you to keep you on your toes)and I also loved the scene after they apparated with Remus. Could they get any cuter.

I'm looking forward to the next story and have to say that the title is wonderful. Thank you for the wonderful story and the wonderful way you write Remus and Tonks in front of a cast of characters who are endearing and sweet. Thank you.
Iamthatawesome chapter 36 . 8/4/2012
Awaiting your nxt story! Please have more Remus/tonks fluff! This story was so sweet and I'm please to say I've found another good author. Those are few and far between. Next story soon?
Guest chapter 36 . 8/4/2012
Excellent chapter! Really good.
RemusTonksFan chapter 36 . 8/4/2012
What an ending, brilliant! :D

Oh, I can't wait your new story, this epilogue seems really promising. You really are fateful to the Rowling's books and characters and it shows!

I really liked the Marauder spirit in Sirius and Remus. (Your description of Remus is so accurate and detailed, love the character so much!) Really want to see that more in the future, alonside Remus/Tonks moments of course!

The classic troll umbrella stand... Oh dear, Tonks is going to have a rough time with that one, hopefully Remus will be there for catching her. :)

I'm really excited about "The Phoenix Risin"! Hopefully we will see Remus/Tonks guard duties and missions and the full moon too (fingers crossed ;). Also it's gonna be interesting to see Silvia's pregnancy progressing and Sirius getting ready for the fatherhood. Narcissa's relations to he rest of the black family (especially Lexi) is really interesting too...

Thank you SO much for writing this story. I absolutely loved it, like the previous one. Keep up the brilliant work and thanks! :)
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 35 . 8/2/2012
Amazing, as always. I really really need more of this, fast!
Every Fandom's Little Bitch chapter 35 . 8/1/2012
U should go onto the order era I really want this to continue
Luiz4200 chapter 35 . 8/1/2012
Will Sirius really let Dumbledore send him back to the Dursleys?
Stars May Fall chapter 35 . 8/1/2012
So Harry still had the thing with the cup, i have to wonder if and when Crouch did that. And the second war is coming, i find myself nervous,because with your story i have more characters i loved, and don't want anything to happen too-like Silvia, the baby, Lexi and Marrick. Ahh can't wait for epilogue, and the next story in this story.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter.
Stars May Fall chapter 34 . 8/1/2012
Wow this chapter had me on my toes with first Tonks getting called in and the
Lexi's incident . So Crouch does escape in a way i never even thought of.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter, i loved it.
Stars May Fall chapter 33 . 8/1/2012
I loved this chapter as it was nice to see the characters relaxing and playing games. i loved how Lexi almost cheated to win, but that neither Tonks or Sirius seemed that mad. I also loved how you showed how nervous the bride and groom were but also so happy.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter.
Iamthatawesome chapter 35 . 8/1/2012
Awwwwwwwww! She is so perfect for him! Will there be another one? Please let Sirius live! PLEASE!
RemusTonksFan chapter 35 . 8/1/2012
Brilliant job again! Loved the chapter so much!

Can't wait to read about the Order of the Phoenix era, it's my favourite "period" of the Potter timeline!
Hard to guess why! ;D

I'll be waiting for the epilogue, I so looking forward to see what'll happen to the characters in the future.
And what is the most intrigueing; What will happen in Remus and Tonks' relationship in the future...

Thanks and keep up the amazing job!