Reviews for Between Coincidence and Destiny
WickedBlue chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Great fic. I like that it is different and not only in adding a sci-fi background to it. Would love to read how Vin and Chris met in your AU.
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This is wonderful so far! What a fascinating universe, and I love the backstories that you've established for the seven, especially J.D. and Ezra and Vin, who are my favorites. I love how you've made them still themselves, but very capable and wonderful friends. And breaking with a mentor once he realized that the man was crooked in a brilliant way is exactly something that I can see J.D. doing. I've really enjoyed your other M7 AU's, and I'm excited to find a new one! Thanks!
Cathy chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
The story was a fun read, and while I'm one of the ones who wish you could have gone into greater detail, I understand your reason for not doing so. I do hope that you have plans to write more in this universe.

Thanks for sharing.
trecebo chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
You know what? I appreciate that you don't always feel like you have to...fill in the blanks. Leaving some things to be imagined is hard, but necessary, especially when you don't feel comfortable writing them out. And with these boys? You can pretty much do action or behind the scenes and they are pretty darn agreeable.

Secretly, I think they appreciate being whumped off screen, and the mother henning occurring there as well. :P

Looking forward to your next story, BR. Write On!
Hidden Relevance chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
*hugs* This came out really really well my dear! I totally understand avoiding writing action scenes.. I tend to do the same thing, and my beta is always a bit "WTF" with me about it lol.

Love the little details that you kept matching the original pilot and 2nd ep, up to and including which 3 of the 7 were injured in the mess. Just really really well done!
JudyL068 chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
I like the new twist. At first I thought you were going to have Ezra turn up as Adam... I really don't like that G, I do like that Ezra is a half brother. I didn't expect that, and it fits so well with the world you have created. Nicely done.
KiaCoral chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
wheeeee, that was fun! XD yay for more char history! XD

can't wait for the next chap!
trecebo chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Didn't see that coming. But, I think it works. We'll see. It will go a long way to explaining the headbutting that might occur when rock meets hard place with those boys. :P
KiaCoral chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
this is really fun so far, although i kinda wish there was more on the chars themselves, but the overall pace is awesome, so it all works out! :)

can't wait for the next update, this is really interesting. keep up the good work!
Aislinn Graves chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
LOL James is never gonna know what hit him. :grin:

Aislinn
trecebo chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
How did I go without subscribing to the story alert? It prolly helps that I refresh the M7 ffnet page 13 times a day to see what is new...*does that make me a groupie? A stalker? A fangirl? Good Lawd!*

Watching the A-Team as I read this and I'm thinking along the lines "I love it when a plan comes together." Not only that, but it's season five, when Stockwell comes in...so the whole Robert Vaughn thing is surrounding me...
Cathy chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Like the Governor, I was amused by J.D.'s naivete when it comes to breaking laws! Loved it!

I'm very much looking toward the chapter(s) where the plan is in action and James and Royal get their collective rear ends handed back to them.

Thanks for sharing.
Duroflo chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
I love this, it's a great AU. You've really 'caught' the characters, I can 'see' everyone. Keep up the great work!
nonniemous chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I like the idea of Vin, Ezra, and JD growing up together, and I'm intrigued by the story. Looking forward to the rest of it!
Aislinn Graves chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Cool, things are heating up and getting exciting. :)

Aislinn