Reviews for Center Mass
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow. That was incredibly well-written as always and even though the ending sucked, that was the only way to adequately finish it.

I love all of your dark writing.

Hey, I have a question for you. Now, admittedly, I have no life. So I was looking through some sections of VAMB that I normally ignore and came across a thread where you were talking about writing a fic where the Maquis were in charge with a sort of alpha-Chakotay. This was way back in 2008. Did anything ever happen with it? I'd love to know. Thanks and Happy New Year ... a little late.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow, this is powerful and soooo good. Of course, this could have happened a dozen times over on their journey. I absolutely adore the silent communication between them as Chakotay comes to terms with what he has to do. Yummy. And, after 'Endgame,' I am more than able to "choose my own adventure." It didn't happen, but it could have. Soooo good!
badmelk chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
exquisite writing.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I left a comment over on VAMB, but I thought it worth repeating that this was just amazing! So powerful and tense to the point that the ending makes that first part with all the humor seem very bittersweet. I don't usually like character death fics, but this was just too awesome not to like and was perfectly well done for the characters involved.
every1ssleeping chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Your writing is as amazing as always. I think this would be my favorite of your stories so far...

...even if you've just happened to kill my favorite character ;-)
Runawaymetaphor chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
My love for this piece is a gnarled and dark kind of thing, however fundamental and natural its roots.

My stomach is churning, my throat burns with suppressed tears. And I know- I *know*- the shadow of Xarvon's evil has permanently imprinted itself on the canvas of my imagination, just as the razor edge of Chakotay's torment has left hash marks in the darkness there.

But I love this. And I hate this. And, god, will it haunt me.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2