Reviews for In Your Place There Were A Thousand Other Faces
YouDon'tKnowWho chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is the most beautiful, moving mindfuck I have ever read in my entire life.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
thanks. i'm a weeping ball of mush now. this was too good
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
this is exceptionally good
EmilyGracetheWhovian chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
So lovely, so sad – I love this so much. Need I tell you for the zillionth time what an incredible writer you are? The angst, the romance, and I love your writing style – the run-on sentences that don't drag, like poetry in the middle of prose, and it's beautiful. All of the love for your talent and your stories.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
You are giving me emotions and I don't know whether I like it or not
Molly chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh. My. Wizard. God.

You're amazing! :O!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Ok this is officially my most favourite chapter so far. I can't think of any words right now...just River. "My River" *cries*
slightly so chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Oh wow, I haven't read this one yet because I was afraid of reading a story where he dies... but this is so beautiful. and ...

Ok, I'm just going to read it it again.
BlueInkSky chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I'm nearly crying; this is so beautiful and heartbreaking (if slightly confusing). You write very well :)
madis hartte chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Please, let this not be the end.
Trin303 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Beautiful! More please?
Vilinye chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I love that line "always and completly"
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
that was beautiful
madis hartte chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
You just made me almost cry. I NEVER cry. This is beautiful.
Templa Tenajio chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I could feel something in my chest while I was reading these first two chapters. It's that kind of feeling you get when you watch a really exciting movie trailer or have an exhilarating rush after a big event.

This is one of those stories that digs into the emotion and the trust that the Doctor and River put into each other that many other stories fail to do. I really like your style of writing, you put the words down in such a way that the reader feels like River in that moment, confused and scared and yet so certain and uncertain of things all at the same time.

I look forward to reading future chapters by you.