Reviews for Puppet Strings
MythicalG5 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
I whant more Husky/Nana time PLEASE!
Bine.m1.web.de chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
omg, so exciting. please write more soon. i hate cliffhangers (sorry for the bad english, not my mother language)
Jinnxe ForeverKuran chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
YAY! This was TOTALY worth the wait :3 your stories are pretty much the only fanfics I read now :) and this is one of my favorites I just love how you made it more yours than sounding like a fanfic... If you made alterations it could be a verry epic book hah well... Thanks for the update!
Jinnxe
Kay Hau chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
You're very welcome, and it was absolutely my pleasure to help!

Loved this chapter! We're starting to get to the main plot with Nana and Husky! Can't wait until they meet next chapter! I also love how the people idolize Husky so blindly, and the hints that as far as 'for the people' is concerned, this new government might actually be better than the old monarchy, even with what they're doing to Husky! There's something very interesting going on with the four as well... Again, loved it and eagerly awaiting the next update!

And don't worry about the delay. It wasn't that long at all, and you totally deserved a bit of a break after NaNoWriMo!
Auto Kinson chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
LOVE IT!
you must write more before you go!
I don't think id be able to stand not being able to read more til January!
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
oh and have fun doing the 'National Novel Writing Month."
good luck!

I wrote a lot of exclamation points... oh well only way I can get my point across... right?
(That is a rhetorical question, just in case you missed that...) :D
Sorry just really really wanted to say rhetorical hehe
I am freaking out...
have fun, again.
Kay Hau chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
An interesting change from the usual writing style, and I say well done on 'showing' the time skip! Looking forward to seeing what happens with Nana working at the palace, how she'll meet and befriend (which much arguing!) Myrrha/Husky! Oh, and a total LOL at Cooro spying on Myrrha on the balcony, hee! A great tie-in to your second arc, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Jinnxe ForeverKuran chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Great chapter! :))
Kay Hau chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Hee, I know they're the bad guys, but I love the 'kid' versions and the backstories of our four villains! Raza's such a brat, and Taj is such a child underneath it all. Hope it wasn't too extreme a jump for the other readers, and that we got across that extra level of depth to the plot and story that we wanted!

If I write anymore, I might come across as the vain one, lol! Thank you so much for the shout-out! Anyway, another great addition to this story and can't wait for the next part! Now that things are starting to take a bit of a turn, I'm really eager to see where this goes! *AND* really eager to see how all the great ideas we came up with actually work out!
Kay Hau chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
And another new chapter! Yay! A bit of a filler I guess until we get to the Husky/Nana part of the main plot? Can't wait! Anyway, interesting seeing what's going on with the royal brothers, and an interesting irony how the only thing keeping Myrrha going is believing Keane's out there, alive and waiting for him - and the only thing keeping Keane going, in quite a different direction, is his vengeful drive to kill Myrrha... whoa. Kinda just reminded me that this is a DARK story, heh. Anyway, great job, and totally deserves more reviews!
Kay Hau chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
I really, really like this chapter! How it's beginning to set up the relationships between the four and how Husky's going to work into their future plans. Also love Husky hatching - and succeeding! - in an escape plan! Hope to see more of those, definitely. Oh - and Kazana! That part's great too! Definitely going to be a pretty important character after all. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
If any one of the so-called 'revolutionaries' finds and recognizes Keane, all hell is gonna break loose.

And if Myrrha's around to see it, that could turn into something very fun indeed
-rubs hands together- I think I'm mostly caught up now.

I would very much like to kill your OC's. It boggles my mind how you can creat characters as lovable as Straton, and as downright despicable as Ilham an' his cronies. I HATES THEM!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
...Keane?
Kay Hau chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter! I love our introduction to Nana - wow, she's totally fallen for the revolution's brainwashing hook, line, and sinker! It will be SO cool once Husky and her meet! Can't WAIT for that scene! And Cooro & Keane's scene is awesome too - giving a bit of a look at what's going to be going on in the future, and WOW Keane's got some MAJOR issues to work out! It's also interesting to see Cooro's thoughts and feelings, especially coupled with the earlier Cooro interlude, so we know he's still truly a good guy despite his 'fame'. Again, great job and looking forward to the next chapter!
Jinnxe ForeverKuran chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Love this story!
bine.m1web.de chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
i love love love - just love that chapte more please