Reviews for All I Ask Of You
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 7 . 7/10
Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmigosh! Thou canst endeth it like this! Where is the rest of it? What's going to happen? It's been YEARS since you last updated! I need more of this story! Tis unbelievably wonderful. Pretty, pretty please update soon and tell me that you haven't totally lost interest in this story!
JustAGleek6 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Hm if you get a moment you should really write another chapter because this is quite good.
Geckoshan chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Agh! How can you end a chapter like THAT! More please !
ShizuoxIzya chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Hmm Blaine into house music I can defiantly see that. I listened to that song while reading this chapter and it was beautiful. It really sucks that Blaine only knows a little of the harassment that Blaine's father did to Kurt but it can't be that easy for kurt to keep something as huge as that from his boyfriend. So this story is really good and I'm pretty much addicted to it so you should update it soon please.
Hummel-Anderson chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Please dear god update this story it has been forever and it is amazing! (: PLEASE.
Wizard-Angst chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I cant wait for an update! :)I really like where this story is going, well... not "like" as in liking what happened to Klaine but like as in well that the plot is really good and interesting and I really cant wait to see what happens and now Im rambling again...

This is really sad, but sounds like a great plot and I cant wait to see how it turns out :)

Will you add Cooper into this? Please? I love him, even though he's kind of a jerk, he seems like a good guy underneath everything. :)
goldconverse chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
i love your story, you must do more! pleaaasssseee
ciaraelizabethcriss chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
MusicalEscape chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
OhMyGosh. I love this. I can't wait to see what happens regarding Blaines dad.
Kissme123 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
klaineisendgame11 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Love this story!

Who yelled at Kurt tho?
Miss-evil-lil-elf chapter 3 . 1/21/2012

Now would you PLEASE stop hurting Kurt! and can you give me a sneek peek on who it is that hurt him? pretty please? If you do I'll write my letter to Santa and tell him that you would like to get Blaine and I'd keep Kurt so we could share Klaine! :P HEHEHE