Reviews for Of Fathers and Fairly Godfathers
More please love it can't wait for more
More please love it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
More please
Lover of Emotions chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
that is good. update soon please.
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
This was such a good chapter. I love them sitting together and finally talking to each other. I would love to see them spending more time together. Maybe Hotch could bring the new girlfriend. Poor Reid, to have carried the guilt of not talking the birthday present to Hotch that night. So sad. I just love the long chapters and look forward to more.
Bromance Forever chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Another wonderful chapter to an excellent story, I particularly like spencer and aaron relationship in this as often if they're close it's due to romance or even, although rare, a fatherly relationship, brothers make a good change particularly them having lost their previous closeness and look forward to seeing them regaining it, although the childrens connections to reid is a bit confusing which are adopted, his half sisters and his own. I also loved the friendship shown between Haley and Spencer. Can't wait for more so WRITE SOON PLEASE :D
NWalshe chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
A little confused. Who are the kids that were with reid
Rebecca1 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I'm enjoying this :D some parts are a little hard for me to understand at times but I am 16 ;) it's still very good though
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
This is just so good. I loved how Jack filled in all the details of Reid's life for his dad. It is sad how we let friendship die, like a garden not attended to. I love this story.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I so love this story. You have done such a great job of showing their feelings.
SketchGal2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Witty and very intelligently written. The relationship between Hotch and Reid you outlined in your story is very similar to how I interpreted it in the show. Reid's role as a godfather is precious and fascinating. I really enjoyed reading this! :)
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very interesting and I want to read more, though you have quite a few tense (present vs past) and sentece structure (wording order) mistakes you might want to go over or have someone else go over.