Reviews for Capturing the Past
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
'It was something he couldn't worry about right now. No, right now he and Ferb had to finalize their plans to get out of there and then do it as soon as possible. There was no way he was going to let William kidnap his sister.

There was absolutely no way.'

This gave me a mental flash of Dash from the Incredibles, beating up a bad guy while shouting "Don't touch my sister!"
pnfpixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved this story! You're excellent at description and writing suspense! Keep up the good work!
kittenxxkisses chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Wow. Just...wow.

This is, hands down, the BEST PHINEAS AND FEEB STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

It has everything! Character development, plot, fluff, romance, action, suspense, family bonding time, Agent P. You name it, it's here :)

I am so glad I found your profile. Seriously. My life was not complete until I read this!

I'm just surprised the kids weren't adopted earlier, soon after the marriage. Oh well. I loved the ending, anyway :)

kat xx
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
This was an amazing story! I think I'm going to go cry now...
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
This story is so awesome. All read in one sitting and I love it even better for that. There were high points, there were low points, and it all culminates into one amazing fic. Keep on writing.
zealousfreak27 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Ach, I love this story.

Conners was interesting. He was a good, convincing villain.

I loved the fluff you had between Perry, Isabella, the whole gang and the Flynn-Fletcher family. It was all too sweet.

You have a nice writing style and there are a refreshing lack of spelling errors.
zealousfreak27 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
My goodness this is an exciting story. I really like the mature edge you're giving Phineas and Ferb!

Full review at end.
imcrazyandiknowit chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
I am in love with this story. It is one of those things that no-one really thinks about. Phineas has never explained his past apart from getting Ferb and Lawrence in the family. Love it, keep on keeping on.

JOIN THE SMILEY ARMY :) :) :)

imcrazyandiknowit
MuchuFox chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Wow! A wonderful end to a wonderful story! I can't wait to see what else you come up with next, I think your writing is excellent and I hope there's more to come soon!
Mrs. Ferb Fletcher-inator chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
that was a great story! i truly enjoyed reeading it xDDDDS
tlegg13 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Okay I’ve only now read chapter two of this story and i have to say this. i have to admit you’ve gotten the Perry subplot down quite well. i do enjoy the fact that doof basically got his idea to take over the world this time from a t-shirt. That’s quite funny. Also I’m glad that major Monogram is being portrayed as helpful to Perry. Okay now for the criticism. Okay firstly i can understand that because of the boys kidnapped Isabella and Candace need comforting. However i don’t really see them finding it with each other, (wow did that sound dirty) I mean Candace’s has Stacy and Isabella has the fireside girls. Though to be honest I understand that we know little about the other fireside girls, and Isabella is closer to Phineas anyway. Oka y and while i said i did like it the Perry plot does seem a bit out of place here. Don’t get me wrong it’s funny but it’s kind of distracting from the more important plot. I do have something’s to say about William but I’ll wait till later in the story before I talk about him

Okay chapter 3

Okay now I’m being picky here but “Sperm donor” comes across as silly yeah i know Stacy Candace and the other teens would know what she’s talking about but since i don’t know the exact age of Isabella and the others. Okay the positives of this chapter. While i complained about it before i do like the fact that all of the characters who are involved in the show getting together actually makes sense. Two children have gone missing and now many of their friends and friends of the family are coming together to comfort them. The scene with Candace and her mother is quite good. And it helps we actually see into their past. But I’m still curious what did William do to Candace. I’m still on the third chapter so you may have told us later in the story, or i may have missed something

I love the scenes with Candace and her mother. While i do admit to vomiting during similar scenes in other stories this hold some weight their quite good.

I have to be honest I have mixed opinions on why Candace says she tries to bust her brothers. But I do like one of the reason use to justify her jealousy. Because she gets away with things because she’s younger. To be honest being an eldest child I understand this viewpoint. Though to be honest i feel the whole of Baljeet asking “do you hate them” comes across as pointless.

I also have to say the reason why the kids and teen start searching for them comes across as somewhat intelligent. That’s something else i like about this fanfic none of the characters come across as stupid. While i kind of wonder why Phineas and ferb haven’t escaped yet. I understand that there in the presence of a dangerous man

Anyway thats enough for now i say some more things later
Spinning Furret chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
An excellent, just excellent fanfiction. This is one the best I've read in a very long time. A very, very long time.
RomanianPrincess chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Awwwwwwwww! I love how cute this ended! Oh, this was just adorable. Well... I have to say I am kind of sad to see this story end. But now I can look forward to another new story! If I see that you've written it before it's finished and no longer on the front page of the writings... I rarely get on fan fiction other than to read stories I'm already subscribed to, and it will be a while before I'll have time to do that again.

Anyway, tangent aside, I truly loved this writing. I think you are a fantastic writer and your story had really good pacing.
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Aw man, this story was so AMAZING! And both kids wanting their stepparents to adopt them is the perfect ending to a perfect story. Well done.

I sure do hope you write more P&F stories. You're awesome at it. :)
Radar1388 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
This fiction was so beautifully written and the action was way awesome.