Reviews for The Heart Of The Ocean
Do you think you could possibly post the last chapter? You only had one left! Please, this story is just too good to leave it to languish in the vast graveyard of unfinished Delena fan fiction stories.
Kate chapter 28 . 5/26
Wow...I love how you did the whole twist thing. I kind of suspected the swapping identity would happen but didn't think it would be this way. Would love to know the whole planning pls. Keep up the good work.
brumfz chapter 28 . 1/2
Great story!
delenaveforever chapter 28 . 12/25/2015
I really liked your story just one question: do you still plan on adding the last chapter? anyways have a great day
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Here we go!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Oh...oh awkward!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
My god Frank is horrible. ...why does Elena stay with him?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Okay
Delena-til-I-die chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
I know you wrote this story about 2 years ago (I think, unless I've misunderstood the update thing) but I just really want to know if there is any other chapter of this story? I really want answers and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also, this story is so amazing! I was sat here crying when Damon found out Elena had "died"! I'm even welling up now! Then when she took the contacts out I full on started sobbing with relief! That's the effect your writing has on me! Anyway I just wanted to know if this was the end of this wonderful story and if it is then I am truly sorry about that. Get back to me if you can. Thank you for the wonderful emotions I experienced reading your story. X
Sorrybout'ya chapter 28 . 9/14/2014
Good story. I thought it was Elena after talking about her hands. Kat always did the nail thingy and Elena always did the hands thingy when upset or nervous. But I must admit at first my heart fell. And I was like no freaking way Elena dies! (glad she didn't.) And very glad DE are back. They've had such a sad horror story for basically 28 chapters. I sure hope they'll finally get to have their happiness along with the 2.5 kids and the mini van :)

*Of course this chapter makes for a good ending. However if it's not the end, please update again really soon. Other wise, this was a really good SL.
Ashley chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
PLEASE FINISH
sharpie78 chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
This is easily one of the best stories out there. You are such an awesome writer! I really wanted to review more but I was so engrossed that I clicked to the next chapter without being able to help myself. You are very creative and I love how you wrote Damon and Elena. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
elenasempathy chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
i want a epilogue with their cute kids! lol i hope you update soon xoxoxoxo
LoveDE chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Great shocking outcome. I cannot wait until the next chapter. Thank you!