Reviews for The Heart Of The Ocean
brumfz chapter 28 . 1/2
Great story!
delenaveforever chapter 28 . 12/25/2015
I really liked your story just one question: do you still plan on adding the last chapter? anyways have a great day
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Here we go!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Oh...oh awkward!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
My god Frank is horrible. ...why does Elena stay with him?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Okay
Delena-til-I-die chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
I know you wrote this story about 2 years ago (I think, unless I've misunderstood the update thing) but I just really want to know if there is any other chapter of this story? I really want answers and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also, this story is so amazing! I was sat here crying when Damon found out Elena had "died"! I'm even welling up now! Then when she took the contacts out I full on started sobbing with relief! That's the effect your writing has on me! Anyway I just wanted to know if this was the end of this wonderful story and if it is then I am truly sorry about that. Get back to me if you can. Thank you for the wonderful emotions I experienced reading your story. X
Sorrybout'ya chapter 28 . 9/14/2014
Good story. I thought it was Elena after talking about her hands. Kat always did the nail thingy and Elena always did the hands thingy when upset or nervous. But I must admit at first my heart fell. And I was like no freaking way Elena dies! (glad she didn't.) And very glad DE are back. They've had such a sad horror story for basically 28 chapters. I sure hope they'll finally get to have their happiness along with the 2.5 kids and the mini van :)

*Of course this chapter makes for a good ending. However if it's not the end, please update again really soon. Other wise, this was a really good SL.
Ashley chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
PLEASE FINISH
sharpie78 chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
This is easily one of the best stories out there. You are such an awesome writer! I really wanted to review more but I was so engrossed that I clicked to the next chapter without being able to help myself. You are very creative and I love how you wrote Damon and Elena. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
elenasempathy chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
i want a epilogue with their cute kids! lol i hope you update soon xoxoxoxo
LoveDE chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Great shocking outcome. I cannot wait until the next chapter. Thank you!
LilMissBatman chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
Sooooo Katherine died instead of Elena? Is this whats going on?

Beautiful story by the way. You should be proud.

Love,
Katie
moonandstar331 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I have a theory, was Elena a prostitute before she met Frank? That "client" comment was what got me wondering.
The last scene with the blue diamond reminded me so much of Titanic- did you intend that? I'm officially hooked on you story!