Reviews for The Heart Of The Ocean
Delena-til-I-die chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
I know you wrote this story about 2 years ago (I think, unless I've misunderstood the update thing) but I just really want to know if there is any other chapter of this story? I really want answers and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also, this story is so amazing! I was sat here crying when Damon found out Elena had "died"! I'm even welling up now! Then when she took the contacts out I full on started sobbing with relief! That's the effect your writing has on me! Anyway I just wanted to know if this was the end of this wonderful story and if it is then I am truly sorry about that. Get back to me if you can. Thank you for the wonderful emotions I experienced reading your story. X
Sorrybout'ya chapter 28 . 9/14/2014
Good story. I thought it was Elena after talking about her hands. Kat always did the nail thingy and Elena always did the hands thingy when upset or nervous. But I must admit at first my heart fell. And I was like no freaking way Elena dies! (glad she didn't.) And very glad DE are back. They've had such a sad horror story for basically 28 chapters. I sure hope they'll finally get to have their happiness along with the 2.5 kids and the mini van :)

*Of course this chapter makes for a good ending. However if it's not the end, please update again really soon. Other wise, this was a really good SL.
Ashley chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
PLEASE FINISH
sharpie78 chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
This is easily one of the best stories out there. You are such an awesome writer! I really wanted to review more but I was so engrossed that I clicked to the next chapter without being able to help myself. You are very creative and I love how you wrote Damon and Elena. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
elenasempathy chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
i want a epilogue with their cute kids! lol i hope you update soon xoxoxoxo
LoveDE chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Great shocking outcome. I cannot wait until the next chapter. Thank you!
LilMissBatman chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
Sooooo Katherine died instead of Elena? Is this whats going on?

Beautiful story by the way. You should be proud.

Love,
Katie
moonandstar331 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I have a theory, was Elena a prostitute before she met Frank? That "client" comment was what got me wondering.
The last scene with the blue diamond reminded me so much of Titanic- did you intend that? I'm officially hooked on you story!
moonandstar331 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Great plot line you have unraveling here! I can't wait to see how this unfolds! I wonder what the story behind Elena is, how she came to be with Frank? I guess I will find out eventually. Great story so far!
blankmoments chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
Love the plot twist, at first i believed it was Katherine but once you mentioned the cut i knew it was elena. Great story. Please don't leave this story unfinished.
mochacoke92 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is a great story...you had me there for half the chapter balling my eyes out lol, I only wish you'd end the story and update it but thanks for writing it :) I loved it!
monica218 chapter 28 . 3/23/2013
wheres the last chapter?
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
Wow! What a story...
redknittedtop chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Are there going to be more to this story? I've waited for so long! Just love, love, loooove this story! Please continue! SO GREAT!