Reviews for A Christmas Wish
3. That's all I can say. 10/10
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i love it
WindStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
best christmas story ever!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
That is so cute! I actually wanted to cry for a sec!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
An adorable story.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
AAw. Dick is such a great guy! And so is Bruce. And, of course, Alfred. But little Kevin stole my heart, even though he only had maybe three lines. See, thats the sign of a good author. Three lines and I already love the kid. Great work, as usual.
Chastity chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Awww, Syl. ::tears up:: I have *never* been made to cry by a fanfic before. That is just so... wonderful. I feel all warm and fuzzy now. ::goes off to look for the warm and fuzzy kleenex box::
John Westcott chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
Hey Syl, there is little I read by you that doesn't make me feel like a rank amateur. If I didn't enjoy your stories so very much I would be super jealous! :) As always I enjoyed this story and you should be writing professionally if you aren't already. See you in Bludhaven.
Rhi chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
::wails:: It's so adorable!
BF chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Okay, it's a bit mushy, but what the heck, it's Christmas. Love the bit with Alfred.
A.j chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
AWWW! ::does happy dance to the tune of "Syl wrote more Nightwing fic" and bounces around the room:: That was sweet! I do like your Bruce better than the schitzophrenic DC version. And Dick is awesome, as per usual. Happy Christmas!
Rokiana chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow, this was another sensational story... I especially love stories that show such a spirit of generosity - thanks!
lbart chapter 1 . 4/11/2000