Reviews for Undying Requiem
Kotonechan3 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
U should make more chapters
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
update?
AndromedaAI chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
hmmmm...can't wait for the next chapter, I'm eating this up!
White Fange chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Do you plan on updating anytime soon? I really like this story and really want to see more.
World go Round chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
WOW! Creating a love triangle is an unexpectedly bold move for this story. If it is done right, I see a really good story in the making. Also, the search for the legends sound great too. Just out of curiosity, will we be meeting the legends in order or randomly?
Gabby chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh my goodness more! I just finished the game a couple of days ago, and KNEW there should be something going on between White and N. Also, if you don't mind, could Cheren and Bianca end up together? Pleeeease? I love Cheren, but certainly not with White, and I think him and Bianca go together in a very Ron/Hermione Oliver/Lilly way :) Oh my goodness, I rambled way too much but please update soon!
AndromedaAI chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Cheren...don't...you...dare...

Ugh...Cheren should not be able to look for the legendaries of Sinnoh! I would have Dialga incinerate him!

Great first chapter, though. Can't wait to read more!
Darkened-Angel18 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is brilliant. There's not really any romance, no big, tearful, passionate reunion... it's a very welcome change. This is believable. Especially White's slight mistrust. "Sure, he had 'changed,' but was it entirely safe to travel great distances with him?" You've got the characters perfect. Even Cheren is perfect. He's not head over heels with her or forcing her to love him. Please continue.
emeraldsol chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I like the story so far. Keep up the good work!