Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Ankhasia Riddle chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
that. was hilarious. well done. XD
oh good god i think i died chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
that was so funny! drapple 4 lyfe nigga!
kci47 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
"while everywhere around him, apples were being mercilessly slaughtered." Hahaha! Nice.
flutter of angel wings chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I never thought I would read Drapple. But this was so amazing that I've requested my friend to shower me with Drapple fics.

I really enjoyed reading this. It was interesting, different, and overall brilliant. I love the fact that you weren't afraid to write something that is a bit weird, and I admire that.

There were a few grammatical errors, but they weren't big enough to distract me from the overall fic. You have an interesting style, and everything about your writing is superb.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Completely whack yet weirdly sexy and convincing.

I will never be able to look a green apple in the eye again...

... a good thing they don't have eyes.
Sinister Spiders chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh my...

If my brother-in-law weren't watching tv a few meters away from me I would have tears of laughter rolling down my face. Do you have any idea how hard it is not to laugh like a loon whislt reading this?

This was hillarious. I love how you brought Zacharias into it, and went through an entire time line rather than just an isolated incident.

Ahhh... Drapple :P

Great work :D
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was so funny, I almost peed myself. I love this story it was so hilarious, keep up the good work. Drapple FTW!
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my lanta. That was the funniest thing I've ever read. I never even heard of drapple, but it was hilarious! I love the part about Voldemort making fun of him. Priceless. Awesome fic! I'm definetely favoriting this :D