Reviews for Fallout: Supernatural
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
SEX! *does wonderfully happy dancy things that should be reserved for cheerful, less perverted folk*

It was awesome, and yay for some fluffiness thrown into the mix XD

Another great chapter!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Awwww! Love the Sabriel cuteness! Those poor, hormone-surpressed boys. If they don't die with unattended hard-ons it'll be a miracle.

Great work, update soon!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
The Destiel moment was SO SWEET. My God this story is killing me. And the badassery of raider!Dean and raider!Cas is SO FUCKING AWESOME.

Update soon!
KitElizaKing chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
*whistles* That's a near-death adventure, all right. Good thing for Dean and Cas they had Lady Luck on their side. Your story is coming along nicely. All of the bad news that just got dropped on Dean is going to be telling, its a good thing he has Cast to keep him going.

Dealing with the slavers...having Bobby on the side of Bad in this story is interesting...will be a challenging storyline. Especially with Sam involved in the mix.

Practically speaking, here's one warning: Dean may like being cut in your world, but remember, in this post-apocalyptic world one cut can be death. You already broached the subject when they were in that abandoned vault and Dean and Cas talked about a form of flesh-eating disease. That only takes one little cut...
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
*dissolves into a happy puddle on the floor*

Knife kink.

WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
I have been long deprived of Sabriel, so this makes me so very happy! I love young!Sabriel, it's adorable and Sam being all awkward is just great :D Fantastic chapter!
KitElizaKing chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
This is a really interesting pairing. I like the combination of 'Fall-Out' and SPN. You've done a great job of putting the two together in a believable, totally non-SPN canon way. Though, if you turn your head sideways and squint I suppose the supermutants and the ghouls certainly qualify as prey for Hunters. I like the twist in Dean and Castiel's relationship. Its dark and dangerous and mutually comforting, and now its just starting to discover its tender, loving side. That's nice.

Thanks for thinking up this weirdly satisfying mash-up. The thought you've put into it, really shows.
kamiluv chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
I demand more hotashell Dean/Cas sex.
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
SABRIEL! *dances* Another awesome chapter! Dying to know what Dean's like these days :D
kalee60 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Yay - Dogmeat! You have completely captured every aspect of the world - I can picture the vaults as the go through them - and trying the crack the computer code!

Of course I also love Dean and Castiels interactions. Dean's slightly child-like behaviour against Castiels world weary, yet not completely cynical outlook is fantastic.

You should have so many more reviews, as the writing is fantastic.

Look forward to more!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Tommy and Charlie...ah, PMA deja vu!

Great chapter, looking forward to what two years away from Little Lamplight has done to Dean!
Zafona chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Aww yeee
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Dean and Cas are so CUTE in this fic! I love Dean hugging him, it was absolutely adorable. Awesome chapter!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
This is a game, isn't it? Dear lord, now I want to play it, and I haven't picked up a video game controller since I was a little kid playing Spyro and the one failed attempt at playing my Dad's Final Fantasy games. *headdesk*

Great chapter!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
*has been reduced to a quivering puddle of hotness*

Okay, so, usually not a top!Cas fan, but this was SO FREAKIN' HOT! Like, on not even fair levels. DAMN. This fic is amazing beyond the grasp of human cellular structure.