Reviews for So Much Better Than Before
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Yay:) So adorable! Update:)

-Lynn
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
The Australia season was ah-may-zing! Not only was it practically a WICKED reunion (Zoe Gertz was Enid) but the performed spectacularly. I met a whole bunch of them afterwards and they were all lovely.
MegGiry-TheAlbino chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Emmett: I love you
Elle: Oh, shit!

I died.

I love this because I did exactly the same thing! I watched it...last thrusday, I think, learned all the words by noon the next day, and have done NOTHING but listened to the sound track and watch it over and over and over again since then. It took me all of 24 hours to be nothing but obbessed.

This was amazing!
LivingInTheClouds chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Utterly amazing. I love how you changed it. It's great, and the way the characters react and express themselves seems very true to how they are in both the musical and the movie. The only odd thing was the scene with Emmett and Callahan. Callahan doesn't seem the type to not really say nothing after being torn into like that. Still, was a good plot device I think.
Kelly leddy chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Such a cute chapter

Emmett & Elle are so cute together in the musical and the movie

I love how Emmett spoke to Elle, then stood up to Callahan but still found time to get back and see Elle

I love one shots especially when I don't read much of these types normally, I don't think I could really commit myself to reading a long LB fic - but I have always loved one shots based between scenes in a movie/tv show/ musical or an extra scene at the end

Keep up the good work
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Really that sounds like the most epic cast ever! I wonder if my cousin can get me some backstage passes when she goes to it! But super excited, the cast lost is awesome. The musical itself is awesome and I can't wait!

This was very cute. I liked it a lot. Hope you write more in the Legally Blonde section soon!

Beautifully Tragic

Smiles

X
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aw, I loved this. I love Legally Blonde too. Reese Witherspoon is spot on in the movie, and I love the musical as well. Wonderful work!

Bubble
Shaunsie chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
HOLY FUDGE! LIANA YOU ARE AMAZING!

AMAZING AMAZIBG LOVE LOVE! Elle & Emette! David and Lucy! Holy shit! Write more!