Reviews for Negotiations
Wox chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Okei, I really can't read this.
EBella chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Story is intresting, but it's very hard to read because there is lot of elvish in text. You shouldn't write it at all, it's just unclear.
Zammy chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
I love that last part, So cute. I enjoyed your story very much :)
WrittenWords1779 chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Keep writing! Youre incredible
Kyress chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
Beutiful ending to a great story! I will guarantee that this will be one of my favorites! Have a nice weekend and happy early april fools! I wish you luck on your next fanfic - if u plan on making one. Lothron i elin tir or le (may the stars watch over you).
myrina-lux chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Aww, I love this chapter! Especially the 'Nana-can't breathe!' part. That is just how a worried mother would react-by hugging her child so close. I'm sad to see this tale coming to an end, but I hope you will be adding more stories in the future. You really have a good sense of the characters and write them well and believably. Glad to see a happy ending thus far and that the twins have survived, along with the rest of their household!
Kyress chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Haha, the twins got lectured! Oh boy are the twins gonna get it now. Reordering the library and copying a dozen books! Hope you update soon and in the meantime, have a nice week.
Zammy chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
yay the twins are home!
Kyress chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
Glorfindel is giving me the shivers. *shivers at the sight of a raging elf lord* I sure wouldn't want to be the person who crossed him. Yay! The twins are back in Imladris! Awesme chappy!
Kyress chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
So sorry that I haven't reviewed for a while, but I did not have acess to a computer for a while so agian, my most sincerest apology. I knew it! Those elflings always get into trouble! Poor Glorfindel, it's hard to see an elven lord who killed a Balrog, revived after death, cry. ANother great chapter.
gginsc chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
Finally!
Wow chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Hey I love your story. Dan and Ro need more spotlight in the movies.
gginsc chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Well that was sad! I doubt that the twins are dead however.
Zammy chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
XD *lowers the staff mumbling* Now the twins are on their own...again Elrond is going to go insane and Glorfindel's golden locks are going to go silver AND he is going to go insane! XD hurr Please Update Soon!
gginsc chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Can't believe they are leaving the elflings they just rescued alone and so close to the village of men that nearly killed Eresor!