Reviews for Still Not A Virgin
UMM PERSON chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
hurry and finish it! im like dying of suspense here!

btw: did i mention its a great storY?

haha, GL!
Ahem-IDeserveToBeNoticed chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
Ahrghrghrhgrhrrhrh

My gosh. I read this all in one sitting- ADORED it! Please pleas please update soon.

I'm literally about throw myself of a cliff to read more.

Oh, one thing though- In England we don't have yellow cabs, we either have normal silver or blue cars, or the famous London 'Black Taxi'.

Super story!
Blueberry Babe chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
oh my well done! i see it has been a while since you updated. i hope you will be able to finish. it not can you send me a idea of how you wanted it to play out? thanks.
Just-Living-Thru-Each-Moment chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
wow, just read your entire story up to the present, and love it! And it seems so close to the end, it seems such a shame to loeave such a good story incomplete! So please try to finish it? please? :)
m-girls chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
ah im hooked keep writing!
Commodore Chillidog chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
cool
Commodore Chillidog chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
this is sounding goodies
Commodore Chillidog chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
ooh ouch! that would be embarrassing
Chrystal Slara chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
so good. im loving it. having hermione give her virginity to Harry and not ron was genius. The way your playing this out is perfect i love it.
MaD-4-u chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
updatE?
Azure Darkness chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
I was too lazy to log-in, but I had to tell you that this story is so wonderful. It had me stuck to my computer for almost an hour, reading it.

I can't wait to read more.
Lizzie chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
Wow. I had REALLY been enjoying reading this only to discover that it was incomplete; quite depressing, to say the least. :( But, it's your story and I guess that 12 chapters of awesomeness is better than none, so I suppose I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, if you ever did plan to complete this fic, I bet it would've been amazing...moreso than it currently is, of course. :)
ManyHawks chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
you know what? that turned me on. this is very good, sexy and a little funny, perfect.
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
aww, poor girl! well, you know what i mean. i also loved the part about her inner slut.
xx.Live.Your.Dreams.xx chapter 12 . 9/20/2006
o0o update soon!i love it!
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »