Reviews for Mage of Pluto
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Looks nice, so I guessing that Ranma-chan met her future wife, Setsuna.
god of all chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Ferail chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
ranma does realize he now has o go to school as a she since he told one of his classmaes family members he was in the same class as her little brother while he was a she. oh well, if he doesn't he sure as hell will sometime in the near future or let te cursed c-c-c-c-cat out of the bag.
mythicalprogrammer chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
M pretty cool. I wish you would update this fanfic. I know there's not enough plot development but I would like to see where this is heading.
Vilkath chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Not a bad start really, but it did not really go any where before you stopped writing. Almost nothing along the Pluto and mage path was revealed just a lot of 'this did or did not happen' in ranma's normal life. All though so far I must say Nodoka is almsot a worse mother in this fic then in normal Cannon. Sure there is no sucide pack, but this time she was around after most of Genma's mistakes, but kept letting him take Ranma training. in the orginal time line, she could at least feign ignorance, this time there really isn't any excuse for her over looking his faults.
GateDragon chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
I found a link to this old story on Delphi, I've enjoyed reading it and I hope you continue it soon...
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
Great chapter. You have really outdone yourself

on this one. The interaction between the

characters was just great.

So when is the next one going to be up?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Ranma having a crush I could understand, but why would

Setsuna blush when asked if she had a date? It's not like

Ranma was Male or even close to the appropriate age at the time.

Great chapter. You caught Genma perfectly with the last paragraph.
Ryoko Inua chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
Hope to Read more of this soon its good.
GValkoNot Logged In chapter 2 . 9/17/2002
Cool story, hope to see more of this.

And please kill Genma.

He deserves it.

Alot.
yasuhei chapter 2 . 9/17/2002
Okay, to start with, I rather enjoyed what I've seen so far of the story. However, I have picked up on a few small problems

From the summary:

Ranma will not be in a fuko.

fuku does not have an o in it. Not even a small one.

Chapter Two:

Genma uses sake to activate his curse. However, I do believe that sake is usually served warm in most japanese drinking establishments.

"Airan..."

Should be Airen, I believe.

Lastly, Genma is somewhat un-genma like. I do like the fact that you haven't deomomised him, thats good. He isn't such a bad chap in the manga. However, canon Genma would likely be up early to provide so form of training for Ranma in the mornings. Since this might ne all the time that he has to train Ranma for much of the time, I think he'd be trying to maximise it. Perhaps you feel that Nodoka wouldn't condone this, or perhaps there is nowhere for them to train. If that's the case, then mention it somewhere.

Thats all.

Yasuhei.
taxzombie chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
An excellent tale. Well written and thought out.

Flows well and is both interesting and entertaining. Good stuff!

Lookiing forward to the next installment. (hint)

Thanks for sharing.
Kobold Taskmaster chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
Very nice so far. What I really liked though, was how Ranma has several perfectly normal meetings with senshi characters. Most crossovers are in such a hurry that the first meeting enevitably becomes a display of senshi powers and/or inhuman martial arts.
C. Rose chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
I like this one, it has the makings of a great story. I noticed that there was a four month gap between the first and second chapter so I hope the next chapter comes out before January 2003 _;;
Aleh chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
"Airen", not "Airan". Other than that, an interesting story. I'm wondering where you're going with it.