Reviews for Fatty Berlitz
HeadMageMai chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
You, sir, have done the best masterpiece! This will certainly teach those meddling bullies to stop bullying the fat, or truly wonders will happen when they grow older. XD Thank you yet again for Ikari! Ikari is ALWAYS the best

-HMM
nini.saha chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was a super duper unique story! I really really loved it, on my favourites for sure!
Princess Peachella chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh I love it~ It's sooooooo heartwearming. :DDDD
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I loved this and what it stood for. It's kind of like me in a way, people are always overlooking the flaws and not the things that make people themselves. This fanfiction could really teach a message :)
FFneedsadeleteaccountoption chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I LOVED IT.
FairoNeko chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I think it's hilarious. Although I kind of have guess how it ended...
Lost poke-romantic chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
"... That was so ... ! This is one of the best fanfics ever! You're the best cheers! :D
KuraiDawn chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
LOLOLOLOLOL...i wish i could see Gary's, Ash's, Misty's, Drew's, and May's faces xD

I can imagine them open their mouths in shock, in the shape of Os xD

Love this fic, and your writings are good as ever :3

~Kurai
sjir-sama chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
am i the only fucking person.. who can't imagine that bubbly girl being a fat bubbly girl xD?

dawww p.. even though it rlly isn't my style, it was amusing to read , that means u actually did a great job, if it wasn't too obvious .

ehm yh... puppet master replacement xD? naww i kid p

guess who, (hint, i am not Sir ... or am i?).

ugh, i rlly have to stop smoking that crack .
greasrs chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ohh~ Dawn, you inspirational girl, you.

I'm glad I checked up on what was happening with your stories, Rosie. I saw this one as the latest story, and right away was ready to experience the power of Dawn. :)

This is inspirational, though cliche, totally fun to write, hm? ;) I bet it was so fun to write! :)

Don't worry, everyone gets a "bee in their bonnet" (must be a British saying..). I wrote a story about Gingers, and how everyone makes fun of them. Lol. Though I'm no ginger ... GINGER PRIDE.

Oh yes, I must check up on all your other stories now, and I can't wait for more one-shots like these from you! :D

(Wait, is this a one-shot?)
rin916 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Very cute :)

I enjoy the statement "I occasionally get to hurt people" HA! That was great. And just the right about of rambling.

Good Job.
AuricEspeon chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OHMIGODS! I like the end, and it's really funny how Drew/May/Misty/Ash/Gary all get fat/ugly... hehe, good revenge for 'Fatty Berlitz'.
Dani4Short chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh Mew.

I think this is my new favourite Ikari one shot.

This is amazing, I loled so hard at the end xD

Would have loved to have seen (Read) Their reactions to that. Would have been EPIC xD

Write more stories please xD

Thanks, ily,

xx

Dani
ninetailsgirl94 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
*Grins* They all got what was coming to them. They make fun of Dawn because shes over weight but what they didn't think was that in twenty years they would end up losing EVERYTHING and end up fat, in a state that they didn't want. Or not have what they had in High school. I love it when that happens to people that think they will make it but end up losing everything. You did a very good job. I'm glad Paul looked past everything bad about Dawn and only saw the good stuff in her. That's how you should treat people.
CaptainPiika chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was pretty nice.

You said you thought you "broke the mold" a bit with this, and for the most part, I think you did. Dawn's character was interesting. She was fat, yet at the same time she seemed generally happy and not too broken from everything the horrible kids did to her. When she snapped and stood up for herself, that was really cool.

I also like the way Paul described how there were different kinds of jerks. That made the character make a lot more sense.

The ending was kind of expected, but it was all right. I would have liked to know how Dawn managed to lose all her weight, since I would assume that would have been a struggle as it is for most people dealing with weight. As it is, though, it's a one shot, so that's not too big of an issue.

Overall, good job! I enjoyed it.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »