Reviews for And Curiosity Leads to
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Ah! Makes sense now!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
When did Fenris get his memory back?
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
aww thats all...
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
*stabbs plushie Danarius* DIE! Die!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
oh noz! O.O
Matok chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I wish I could come up with something more clever to say, but I really enjoyed this :)
LittleLeto chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
I'm finally caught up! :D A lovely ending, and in a way I'm glad that the Danarius issue wasn't resolved, because I can pretend in my head that this is the end of the story, and they live happily ever after.

I just have to say that, among many stand-out moments, this will stay with me: 'Somehow, now, even with Hawke gathering him close and ribbons of sticky semen covering his chest and belly, he felt clean. And he understood why. He couldn't explain it, how Danarius's touch had lingered with him until that perfect moment when it all fell away'.

Fenris may not be 'free' in the technical sense of the word, but in all the other ways that count, he is. Wonderful!
Fork-Tongued-Nemesis chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
(I'm sorry for the long wait on a review, but I wanted to write it on a laptop rather than risking my phone deleting any review that I aim to post in the process -.-;;)

I loved this chapter, mainly for the fact that you haven't made the sexual element between the two too aggressive unlike some of the stories that I've read. You were straight to the point too, no dilly-dallying with long, over expressive descriptions on how it was being done, so good on you for that :)

Alrighty, let's have a look at what I can say shall we? :)

The beginning of the chapter, opening with the line about Fenris not really staying at the Hawke estate for long gave me chills because you made me think that maybe he would reserve himself in his mansion once again. (I thought it was quite creepy when Hawke was watching him leave (I think it's the red eyes) but that wasn't an issue really, just wanted to tell you that haha)

Fenris' home was ready made up for him, which wasn't expected at all, so kudos to you for surprising me with that one. That mansion of his always seemed so out of place what with it being in such a state, and to know that people have been looking after the place for him is nice. :)

Fenris needs to buy new armour? *Gasp* But his original armour is so sexy :P Well, on him anyway ;) Haha.

I really felt for Hawke as he watched the man he loved leave him, again. My heart skipped a beat and I felt myself tearing up at the prospect of the two of them losing what progress they'd made together. :) I loved the element of angst there, it was wonderfully done. :) Poor Hawke having to sort out all that mail by himself, especially the letters from the snot nosed nobles with no sympathising bone in their bodies D: Bastards.

Hawke's part monkey? Well, he might as well be what with him climbing the freaking roof. I know that scientists say that we're practically apes but come on, that man is even more so than normal :P He's also very good at jumping from roof to roof isn't he? It kinda reminds me of Aladdin, when he starts to run away from those guards with the little food that he has and just so happens to share with a little girl; I was half expecting Hawke to start battering his chest while screeching like a monkey. Haha.

Poor Fenris, hearing noises on the roof, unbeknownst to him it is the rare Hawke, a very affectionate monkey that likes to take flying leaps and bounding along your rooftops to land in your bedroom and cuddle you to death. :P

Hawke falling through the damaged roof would have been a funny element, but I guess just breaking your love interests roof makes them love you harder, no? Haha :P

MONKEY SEDUCTION ATTACK! Hawke being the seductive man of the house, oooooh. So cute, and smexy ;D

I love how Fenris tries to direct Hawke's advances elsewhere, namely to drinking some wine with him. Drunken sex anyone? No? D: Fiiiiine. .

Awww, Fenris being all shy and concerned about Hawke not liking his markings, love him. And Hawke showing him just how much they don't bother him, and Fenris relenting to his ministrations. Aiiieee! So freaking mushy!

The foreplay was lovely, licking, kissing and blowing ;) Lovely elements of both vying to pleasure the other in there, absolutely beautiful in the way it's constructed to be done. :) (I love your writing style, it's hardly sloppy but it is rather fluent, yes that's the word. :) Like it all just comes together. :P

The aftermath of the two's coupling was short and sweet, but held promises of a good future for the two. Danarius may not have been dead, but Fenris and Hawke coming together before they're reuniting in the game is much better, I feel the game was unfinished with their romance, and should have had more options for the two of them. :) You've captured the love and adoration with the two and I couldn't be happier with the result. Well done! :)

And that's my review. I hope I've given you enough to read, I'm sorry it isn't more, but my boyfriend's brother keeps coming in and I don't want to put too much in here in case he ends up reading it and starts asking questions like; "What the heck have you been reading!" and, "OMG! I can't believe you wrote that!" So yeah... haha.

Have a lovely evening and please keep in touch. The story may be over, but a friendship between us can still remain outside of such things ;)

Speak to you soon, my friend.

Fork-Tongued-Nemesis chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
(I'm sorry for any typo's that may appear as I am writing this review from my phone :))

Chapter 8 was a big clear up for me, so thank you dearly for that. :) No errors that I can report (You make it very hard to find criticism on your work which is brill lovely :)) I loved it when Fenris slugged him ahha :P Had to have been one of my favourite partss through the whole of the story :P

Chapter 9 was super loooong, and kept me occupied for a while, I even had to stifle my reading because I was reading so fast; eager to take in what you'd written. Very few stories have absolutely caught and kept my attention quite like this one. :)

No errors, again haha :P

I loved the bits of Fenris in the wheelchair, and Hawke spun the poor man? Haha, evil Hawke :D

AIIIIEEE the mushiness at the end! I was so sad when the chapter ended, I almost cried. The raw emotion has just struck me around the head and gripped a hold of my hair to pull me in further. I hope to the Maker that this is not the end. :( But if it is, then that's fine too :P The touching scene at the end was beautiful. Hawke must have been relieved :P

Anyway, I better go before I self combust from not re-reading your story again xD

Speak to you soon,

DoctorHyper826 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! It's air different to any Hawke/Fenris fics I've read and I really liked it. I was a little confused at first but that last chapter helped a lot , I kinda geusses what happened but that last chapter really clarified it. Super job! Look forward to reading more of your stuff soon :D
kdarnell2 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Cool, that clears things up considerably.
kdarnell2 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
I found it rather unusual that Fenris's attitude changes so drastically and that he remembers various things throughout this chapter. Not so much the change and memories but the fact that they seem to go completely unnoticed by anyone including Fenris. Was this on purpose? Will there be an "oh, wow, I remember things" or a "crap, I shouldn't talk to my master like that" moment in the next chapter? i loved the chapter. It's really good to see a recovering Fenris. But I am an intuitive reader and can usually see where things are heading when I read a story. I can't seem to do that with this one so kudos to you for keeping me guessing. I love being challenged, it makes things soo much more interesting.
Fork-Tongued-Nemesis chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
I just loved this chapter. :) It was so cute!

Okay, I'm going to throw in some constructive criticism, so don't take anything that I'm about to say the wrong way.

I have read all your other chapters, and none of them seem to be rushed in the least, where-as this one seems to be quickened in its pace. Advice for such a thing: take your time in writing. Being an author, you have to make sure that everything is packed into your story the way you want, but you also don't want to pack too much into a chapter to confuse your readers, for example: I got a bit confused about how Fenris seems to be treating Hawke and the others. Have his memories come back? I noticed that he'd hit Anders, and that seems perfectly normal in any circumstances since the two don't get along very well, but then Fenris says that he'lll apologise. Have his memories come back, maybe a little quickly? Just take your time my friend, let your writing flow and don't fall to pressure (I don't think you do that, but I like to tell people that it doesn't matter. About the reviews, just so long as YOU like what you're writing :) )

You are most certainly one of my favourite authors and I hope my advice can help you. And if you find yourself stuck, don't be afraid to ask someone to help you out - like me, or LittleLeto? I'm sure anyone will give you a hand :)

You've certainly captured my attention once again with such an ending and I'm eager to hear more from you my friend :)

kdarnell2 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I swear, there are tears in my eyes. A meak, beaten, diabled Fenris? Although, I do look forward to him regaining his memories(hopefully).