Reviews for Seized
Jenga-Tree chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was the first Hills have eyes fic that I have ever read and I really enjoyed it. Great job
Call Me Blondie chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Really love this fic! :D
amber chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
This a goggle romance? Pretty good. :)
amblynh chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Well written, I really like this story. (: Eager for the next chapter.
Berry's Ambitions chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Yay, an update! Feel free to take your time; I know how it feels when it's hard to get on the Internet.

You do a great job writing Aysel. One minute she's cold and calculating and the next you just wanna hug the girl. I like her; she stands out from most OCs in this fandom. And Goggle... how I adore him in the fic. I kinda hope he's the one Aysel ends up with because I love the dynamic between the two. :)

I like how you write Lizard too come to think of it. He's such a snarky jackass. XD Still, I'm hoping he won't become *too* much of a bother towards our protagonist.

Another thing I'm impressed by is how you got Aysel involved with Jupiter's clan. It's different from the usual formula where the mutants take the girl in simply because they like her. Jeb's murder turned out to be significant after all; very clever on your behalf.

I'm really enjoying this fic and can't wait to see where the storyline goes!
Little Pink Neko chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Oh I loved this chapter!

I espicially loved how Goggle was defending Aysel, Aysel shouldn't put up with Lizard's crap.

Lovely Gogglelyness here! I loved, loved, loved this chapter!

So, so good. My favourite chapter so far!

I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for more!
Little Pink Neko chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Hi! Yet another great chapter!

I love the way you describe Goggle, the tension is killing me...

So many questions! Oh I wonder what Jupiter's going to do to Aysel... Hope he isn't to mean...

I wonder who Aysel gonna end up with...

Can't wait for next update! I really like Aysel as a character, she's very interesting and I like her backstory. I thought she had lived in the hills her entire life!

Anyway I have a feeling that this fic is gonna be really popular, it so well written and the plot is so original and great, it deserves so much more attention! But I'm sure it will get lots of reviews!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Nice to see this updated! Wow, Aysel is pretty harsh to say the least. Poor Pluto; I'm sure he never meant any harm. I love how you write Goggle! I'm really enjoying your portrayal of him. Seeing Aysel's backstory was nice as well. I was surprised when she revealed that she originates from civilization rather than the desert. Very interesting indeed. Hopefully she'll lower her guard down more once she gets used to her potential new family. I'm still trying to figure out who she'll end up with. I love how you've made that a mystery; not many authors do that.

Really liking this story and can't wait to see where you take it!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Awww, your portrayal of Goggle was wonderful! And here I thought I was the only one who believes he treats women with respect. :) Aysel is very interesting, as I've stated before, and seems like a complex character. She's cruel and sadistic, yes, but not beyond emotion. She still has feelings! I like the way you wrote her mutation as well. Not too extreme, but noticeable enough for one to know she's not human. The family dynamic is nice and I can't wait to see how Aysel fits in with the rest of them!

This one's going on my favourites! Please update soon!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Cool fic! Very nicely written and has a unique plot. I don't think I've ever read a mutant-OC fic before. Can't wait to see where you take this!
Little Pink Neko chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I really like what your doing with your fanfic, I like how Aysel is a mutant and not a normal human as most fanfic's use normal people. I like where your going with this so I hope you continue with it, I really like it!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Very interesting! I like how you've set things up so far. The meaning behind Aysel's name is neat. So how old is she? Fourteen, since Ruby commented that they're around the same age? Or older, since Lizard displayed an interest in her? I'm very intrigued as to where this story goes and think you're doing great so far. Keep it up!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hmm, not a bad start! Your character is very interesting- -a sadistic mutant. That's a nice change; most protagonists are human and somewhat innocent. And she's a rogue, too, which is also intriguing. I'm curious to learn more about her, and find out whom she'll end up with (as this is labelled a romance). Plus this story is well-written and descriptive, which is always a big bonus. I like it so far!

I've got my eye on this! Hope you update soon! :)
Sid chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
So far I like it! It seems you are keeping the characters in persona per the movie, and I hope you don't make them become to OC as others have done.