Reviews for King Milo
haha very funny
Buddi chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
LOL i luv it!
KatsMeowRose chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
oh that was great i loved it that was exactly what i needed. i needed to laugh, ttyl.
atlantiandragoness chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
lol, really cute. the pork part was funny
Banana-boo chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
lol! that was great! Good job!
jwhaler82 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Cute, very cute. It's not hard to believe either since it's a crossover with another Disney movie. Keep these coming.
Pinky and the Brain 123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Do you think Mole would really be in a Milo zoo? Anyways it was very good. I think it's pretty funny, and believe me I know funny. Hey that gives me an idea! You'll know how funny I am when you read my story! "Atlantis the real story as it really happened." It has Milo and skinny is he. It also has Vinny and his TNT. Uh I guess you could tell Stephanie is desperate for thee to review her stor-ie!
Lone Wlfdog chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Very funny!
Delalyra chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
this is SO AWESUM! i love it, especisally cuz Aladdin was my childhood fav!
Bil chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This is great! Very funny and I enjoyed it immensely.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
That was hilarious! good job!
StasiaKya chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Its clever, witty, and.. miloist! haha... I am a huge Disney fan and Atlantis never got enough credit in the Disney Hall of Fame so I am glad someone is giving it some more screen time!

~P.S. Please read my story :)
TRJ chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
LMAO! OMG, this is the funniest thing I've ever read! I absolutely love Aladdin, and recently became obsessed with Atlantis. Incredible parody! _
leslie kingston chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
that was awesome! funnny, witty and great!

me love melove me love me love ME LOVE!
Kitana chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
That was great! To the tune of the Ali Ababwa song, right? Yeah. I don't know how you can write such funny lyrics! I laughed so hard I cried! Oh and if you're still looking for a beta reader, I' taken three years of Spanish. If you've already got one, okay. Anyway, great songfic!

~Ciao! ()-)