Reviews for Your Comforts Delight My Soul
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Nice, you stole Fanny's love confession from Darcy in P&P :D! I love this story!
evanna11 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Ah, this is just... so sweet and lovely and perfect. *squee*
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
This is well written and very sweet.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love your Mansfield Park stories! They are well thought out and executed superbly. I love the fact that you never leave your redears hanging either, you FINISH! Your Mansfield stories which is a rather rare occurence let me tell you. Thank you for the wonderful stories.
Elizzzybeth chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Love the story from Edmund's point of view. This begs to be continued!
Elane chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
You write so weeeelllll! I'm jelous, lol.

Really enjoyed reading this. I wish Edmund had gotten that letter in the book, hehe.
rbs89 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
edmund and fanny sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g... (yeah, i'm totally mature :D)

Interesting that Tom was the voice of reason, never really thought of him being a decent brother. I love happy endings, and I really enjoyed reading this story.
rbs89 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I thoroughly approve of Edmund's progression to realisation. I believegis dimness could be put down to the presense of a y chromosome.

I particularly enjoyed the use of the word dunderhead, and will endeavour to use it in conversation today.

I can't wait to read the next part of the story.
rbs89 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I am absolutely enjoying edmund's perspective- I never really thought about what went through edmund's mind (probably on account of him being so dim about Mary Crawford) I can't wait to see what Edmund does next!