Reviews for Slow Burn To Happiness
I'm so thankful for Maura finally taking a stand against Jane and leaving her...it certainly made the brunette think about her own actions and what she would lose if she didn't let herself love Maura.

Perfect ending to an incredible story. Thanks so much for your creative storytelling...it was beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 7/14
I wish Maura would let Jane go, it is obvious the bitchy brunette doesn't want a relationship with the beautiful honey blonde. I think if Maura would leave Jane alone for awhile the brunette would eventually miss the lovely Maura Isles.

Great storytelling even though I truly despise Jane.
This was by far my most favorite chapter. Maura and Jane seem to do better when Marie is around. I love how Maura, quite literally fell head over heels in love with Jane.

Beautifully written!
This is an amazingly beautiful story that is well written, but I think Jane is over-reacting and being a total bitch to Maura. Now granted Maura should have told her the truth about where she would be working...but still, Rizzoli needs to get over it.

Can't wait to see where they go from here.
Jaxz chapter 41 . 7/3
Absolutely stunning story. I thought I'd read a few chapters before and its now 8am and I've just finished the entire thing, I just couldn't stop reading it. You are very talented, thank you for writing this story and for sharing it.
Daryl chapter 41 . 6/7
great story, i really enjoyed it
Kali-blue chapter 19 . 4/27
I'm enjoying your story and the fierceness of both Maura and Jane. One technical correction in this chapter- iodine an additive to salt to prevent thyroid problems like goiters. Beta-dine is used to sterilize a surgical site and makes area dark orange-brown. Lidocaine is what is injected to numb before suturing an cut closed. Hope that helps. Kali
Gokce chapter 41 . 4/4
That was hell of a story.
rehellams chapter 41 . 3/7
This is on of my all time favorite stories.
Sashacill chapter 41 . 2/12
1k reviews! Here ya go :) Thank you for a wonderful reading experience!
Sashacill chapter 22 . 2/12
Please write more Rizzles :D
Sashacill chapter 2 . 2/12
Aaaand I loved the Katie-character :)
Sashacill chapter 1 . 2/12
Man,that WAS a slow burn! But I really liked it!
I think it makes sense for Jane to be that way - canon as well - but especially with someone like Lucie in her life.
Thank you for a lovely story!
Me gusta mucho tu historia... Lo único es que molesta un poco tanta angustia hasta el final es pesado que Jane sea tan terca y después que
Todo solucionado en el último capítulo
Maura mendiga su amor y Jane es cruel a veces
RavensNic chapter 41 . 1/23
I love this story. First time I read it, I favorited it. Just finished my second read and if I could favorite it again, I would.
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »