Reviews for Slow Burn To Happiness
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 41 . 10/29
A very nice story, slow burn and all. I enjoy it a lot.
Jophilly chapter 10 . 10/3
I am really enjoying this story, but I don't understand why Maura didn't just tell Jane what her new job was.
maccaterine chapter 1 . 9/24
YOUR fic was so perfect. Why did you never wrote R&I again? I think it would be lovely a continuation. especially now that the show is over.
Jupiter chapter 41 . 6/14
A lovely heartfelt story, beautifully told. Jane denied herself any happiness or pleasure in a sort of self hatred way. It was perfectly understandable but excruciatingly hard to read. Poor Maura tried her best. It was well told and despite all the angst it was very entertaining. Great work!
magnus2485 chapter 41 . 6/9
I know that this story was published many moons ago but it is the first "slow burn" fiction I have ever enjoyed. It is absolutely perfect. I was very satisfied and very amazed by it. Thank you! -Angela
dellgirl68 chapter 41 . 9/15/2015
Brilliant x
Joan chapter 41 . 9/5/2015
Wow, that really was a SLOW burn, but a lovely story and very well written.
Viva33 chapter 41 . 8/1/2015
So beautiful. I read it for 1.5 days. I just hope we get to see their life after this day. So fun and light and full of comedy with angela thefe breathing on their necks. I could just imagine it :)) thank you again for this.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/15/2015
I'm so thankful for Maura finally taking a stand against Jane and leaving her...it certainly made the brunette think about her own actions and what she would lose if she didn't let herself love Maura.

Perfect ending to an incredible story. Thanks so much for your creative storytelling...it was beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
I wish Maura would let Jane go, it is obvious the bitchy brunette doesn't want a relationship with the beautiful honey blonde. I think if Maura would leave Jane alone for awhile the brunette would eventually miss the lovely Maura Isles.

Great storytelling even though I truly despise Jane.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/14/2015
This was by far my most favorite chapter. Maura and Jane seem to do better when Marie is around. I love how Maura, quite literally fell head over heels in love with Jane.

Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
This is an amazingly beautiful story that is well written, but I think Jane is over-reacting and being a total bitch to Maura. Now granted Maura should have told her the truth about where she would be working...but still, Rizzoli needs to get over it.

Can't wait to see where they go from here.
Jaxz chapter 41 . 7/3/2015
Absolutely stunning story. I thought I'd read a few chapters before and its now 8am and I've just finished the entire thing, I just couldn't stop reading it. You are very talented, thank you for writing this story and for sharing it.
Daryl chapter 41 . 6/7/2015
great story, i really enjoyed it
Kali-blue chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
I'm enjoying your story and the fierceness of both Maura and Jane. One technical correction in this chapter- iodine an additive to salt to prevent thyroid problems like goiters. Beta-dine is used to sterilize a surgical site and makes area dark orange-brown. Lidocaine is what is injected to numb before suturing an cut closed. Hope that helps. Kali
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »