Reviews for Slow Burn To Happiness
dellgirl68 chapter 41 . 9/15
Brilliant x
Joan chapter 41 . 9/5
Wow, that really was a SLOW burn, but a lovely story and very well written.
Viva33 chapter 41 . 8/1
So beautiful. I read it for 1.5 days. I just hope we get to see their life after this day. So fun and light and full of comedy with angela thefe breathing on their necks. I could just imagine it :)) thank you again for this.
I'm so thankful for Maura finally taking a stand against Jane and leaving certainly made the brunette think about her own actions and what she would lose if she didn't let herself love Maura.

Perfect ending to an incredible story. Thanks so much for your creative was beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 7/14
I wish Maura would let Jane go, it is obvious the bitchy brunette doesn't want a relationship with the beautiful honey blonde. I think if Maura would leave Jane alone for awhile the brunette would eventually miss the lovely Maura Isles.

Great storytelling even though I truly despise Jane.
This was by far my most favorite chapter. Maura and Jane seem to do better when Marie is around. I love how Maura, quite literally fell head over heels in love with Jane.

Beautifully written!
This is an amazingly beautiful story that is well written, but I think Jane is over-reacting and being a total bitch to Maura. Now granted Maura should have told her the truth about where she would be working...but still, Rizzoli needs to get over it.

Can't wait to see where they go from here.
Jaxz chapter 41 . 7/3
Absolutely stunning story. I thought I'd read a few chapters before and its now 8am and I've just finished the entire thing, I just couldn't stop reading it. You are very talented, thank you for writing this story and for sharing it.
Daryl chapter 41 . 6/7
great story, i really enjoyed it
Kali-blue chapter 19 . 4/27
I'm enjoying your story and the fierceness of both Maura and Jane. One technical correction in this chapter- iodine an additive to salt to prevent thyroid problems like goiters. Beta-dine is used to sterilize a surgical site and makes area dark orange-brown. Lidocaine is what is injected to numb before suturing an cut closed. Hope that helps. Kali
Gokce chapter 41 . 4/4
That was hell of a story.
rehellams chapter 41 . 3/7
This is on of my all time favorite stories.
Sashacill chapter 41 . 2/12
1k reviews! Here ya go :) Thank you for a wonderful reading experience!
Sashacill chapter 22 . 2/12
Please write more Rizzles :D
Sashacill chapter 2 . 2/12
Aaaand I loved the Katie-character :)
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »