Reviews for Slow Burn To Happiness
Sashacill chapter 41 . 2/12
1k reviews! Here ya go :) Thank you for a wonderful reading experience!
Sashacill chapter 22 . 2/12
Please write more Rizzles :D
Sashacill chapter 2 . 2/12
Aaaand I loved the Katie-character :)
Sashacill chapter 1 . 2/12
Man,that WAS a slow burn! But I really liked it!
I think it makes sense for Jane to be that way - canon as well - but especially with someone like Lucie in her life.
Thank you for a lovely story!
Me gusta mucho tu historia... Lo único es que molesta un poco tanta angustia hasta el final es pesado que Jane sea tan terca y después que
Todo solucionado en el último capítulo
Maura mendiga su amor y Jane es cruel a veces
RavensNic chapter 41 . 1/23
I love this story. First time I read it, I favorited it. Just finished my second read and if I could favorite it again, I would.
BianKAT chapter 41 . 1/7
Wow, you really are an excellent writer. I'm always wondering how can there be people who can write stories so perfectly, making you have a complete view of history in his head, feeling all the emotions that goes into it, it was like I was witnessing her story and it made me so distressed.
I have long wanted to write a story about Jane and Maura, but then when I read stories like yours, I just realize that I will never reach perfection you've reached this story.
I confess that there are things about this story that I wish it had been different, but this is not a review, just the desire of someone who would like to have seen more drama. I think you were very correct in writing about Jane denying all this feeling and Maura wait for it, I think Jane really would take a long time to indulge in this love, because of all she went, but I think it should have been different the end,I think Jane should have been more realizing the error that was committed in treating Maura this way, that was also being hard for Maura, for no one had ever cared about her, that she had always been alone and believe in science, I think loving someone would be something quite tricky to handle it where it can not be rational, where your will is to do everything to please someone, even if it means she hurt .. Anyway, I think we have created readers expectations too and then we get a little hefty not have occurred as we expected. The fact is that one can never please everyone, because everyone has an idea about the way Jane and Maura should be together, which is why many believed stories ..
I would like to stress again that his story was wonderful, it really supreendeu me and made me anxious waiting to read the next chapter. You were really amazing. This is one of my favorite stories. Congratulations!
Kisses!
Alex chapter 34 . 1/3
It seems like all of a sudden Jane decides to be nice to Maura after months of treating her like crap and we still don't know why? Craziness I tell ya! It also seems like Maura should've treated Jane with more anger than she did...I know that no matter how much I love someone, if they treated me like Jane did I would have to let them go until they could show me they truly respected and cared about me.

Trudging ahead into the land of the unknown even though I have, for the first time lost all respect for Jane in a story...I'm not sure if she will be able to redeem herself, but we shall see?
Alex chapter 32 . 1/3
Jane's an idiot! If I were Maura I would've already given up on Jane's bi-polar ways. I think a date with Emily is in order, hopefully it will get the detective's attention, but maybe not until the last chapter...LOL!

Seriously though you are one helluva storyteller and this slow burn is killing this highly impatient reader, but it hurts so good! ;-)
This is an amazing story and the way you tell it is just incredible. The characters are so beautifully written that I find myself lost in their emotional dilemma's.

However, Jane is a asshole and I find her frustrating and somewhat of an idiot. Maura love's Jane so much and is willing to give her entire heart, body and soul to the defective brunette. Love heals and once Jane gets her head out of her ass she will see that is the only way to get over her hurtful past.

Great writing!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/27/2014
Great! Took forever, but it was well written. And to the "guest" reviewer stating diabetic comas only occur at extremely low levels of blood sugar, that is incorrect. You can also lapse into a diabetic coma with extremely high levels of blood sugar.
Arkielad chapter 41 . 12/18/2014
That was the best story. It had alittle of everything. You are so talented. Thank you so much for your work.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
Mmmm very good...
Guest chapter 37 . 12/1/2014
Diabetic coma occurs with very low blood sugar, not the high level of 400
skierider chapter 41 . 11/30/2014
That was awesome are you by any chance going to do a sequel for this?
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »