Reviews for Neverland
runawaywithme chapter 1 . 9/18
This story is so beautiful, you're words left me clinging to my seat and every chapter brought tears to my eyes. Such a wonderful read
Eyghon chapter 10 . 8/4
This was absolutely amazing, I was on the tip of my toes the whole time, thank you for a wonderful read.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 6 . 3/31
I've read the entire story but I think my heart broke as well at the end of this chapter. Loved it so thank you for an amazing adventure!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
This was a good story and I really enjoyed reading it.
laintmr chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
So... I've just found an email,that apparently I send it to myself a long time ago, with the link to this story and I must say I'm very grateful to myself hahahha
This story is spectacular! Thank you, thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
So beautiful.
stacks.of.books chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
Jesus. This might be one of the most beautifully crafted stories I've even had the pleasure to read.

"Years rolled on again, and Wendy had a daughter. This ought not to be written in ink but in a golden splash."-Peter Pan, J M Barrie

I loved the use of Peter and Wendy and I will remember this story forever. Even though forever is a very long time.
123SS chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Brilliant! I can honestly say that rarely have I stumbled upon any masterpiece such as this one. It's simply beautifully written, the character have a very deeo depth and the descriptions enticed me through my reading journey. once I started it I couldn't stop reading, I was in a frenzy. Thank you for gracing the world with this piece of art. ;)
13sharp chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
This is so so beautifully amazing. Loved it.
tohs chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
This is one of the best Faberry fic in the history of Faberry! I'm so glad I read it bc I swear I've read other stories from you but idk how I overlooked this one. You did such an brilliant job with this and there wasn't a chapter where I wanted to put it down. I read each chapters TWICE! just to make sure there wasn't any detail I missed the first time. It's that great;) Thank you ever so much for sharing this.
tohs chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Rachel is amazing and so brave and so strong. Gawd, the pain she must've gone thru having to go on with her life while her wife forgets who she is... my heart breaks for her.

Quinn remembers, tho and I'm so frigging happy for them! OMG, I can't even.
tohs chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
WOW! JUST. WOW. I had so many ideas as to what was going on in this story but this just blows me away! I wish I could write more but I'm speechless right now and also in desperate need to read the next few chapters. This is so amazing tho!
R4gz chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
very nice and sweet and different. i loved it
Free2LoveFree chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I don't have words to describe my love of this story. Not too long, not too short, but perfectly written. I love how you wove their love story with some of my favorite classics. This last chapter tightened my throat and made me smile; the perfect ending to a beautifully told story.
texican chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Good story. I really liked the whole Peter Pan theme. Thanks for sharing.