Reviews for Neverland
JokersLastLaugh chapter 10 . 9/2
This was a good story and I really enjoyed reading it.
laintmr chapter 10 . 6/10
So... I've just found an email,that apparently I send it to myself a long time ago, with the link to this story and I must say I'm very grateful to myself hahahha
This story is spectacular! Thank you, thank you for writing this.
So beautiful.
stacks.of.books chapter 10 . 5/26
Jesus. This might be one of the most beautifully crafted stories I've even had the pleasure to read.

"Years rolled on again, and Wendy had a daughter. This ought not to be written in ink but in a golden splash."-Peter Pan, J M Barrie

I loved the use of Peter and Wendy and I will remember this story forever. Even though forever is a very long time.
123SS chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Brilliant! I can honestly say that rarely have I stumbled upon any masterpiece such as this one. It's simply beautifully written, the character have a very deeo depth and the descriptions enticed me through my reading journey. once I started it I couldn't stop reading, I was in a frenzy. Thank you for gracing the world with this piece of art. ;)
13sharp chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
This is so so beautifully amazing. Loved it.
tohs chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
This is one of the best Faberry fic in the history of Faberry! I'm so glad I read it bc I swear I've read other stories from you but idk how I overlooked this one. You did such an brilliant job with this and there wasn't a chapter where I wanted to put it down. I read each chapters TWICE! just to make sure there wasn't any detail I missed the first time. It's that great;) Thank you ever so much for sharing this.
tohs chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Rachel is amazing and so brave and so strong. Gawd, the pain she must've gone thru having to go on with her life while her wife forgets who she is... my heart breaks for her.

Quinn remembers, tho and I'm so frigging happy for them! OMG, I can't even.
tohs chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
WOW! JUST. WOW. I had so many ideas as to what was going on in this story but this just blows me away! I wish I could write more but I'm speechless right now and also in desperate need to read the next few chapters. This is so amazing tho!
R4gz chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
very nice and sweet and different. i loved it
Free2LoveFree chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I don't have words to describe my love of this story. Not too long, not too short, but perfectly written. I love how you wove their love story with some of my favorite classics. This last chapter tightened my throat and made me smile; the perfect ending to a beautifully told story.
texican chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Good story. I really liked the whole Peter Pan theme. Thanks for sharing.
meetmeinsun chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hi, this is the first time I review a certain fic and I don't usually give a review, however, your story was awesome and well written. The way you wrote the first chapter was very original and very creative, something that will make the reader wonder what will happen next chapter. Also, it is not predictable like other fic, every chapter unfold something.

I also like the way you connect the mysterious hidden puzzle in Quinn's Life.

And sorry about my English lol, I'm Filipino BTW
LionQuinnFabgay chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This has honey to god left me speechless. It is so beautiful and so week written and I adored every single chapeter. I felt exactly like a kid does when they're read Peter Pan, or Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, or any other fantasy filled story. You completely whisked me away with your writing and I was utterly entranced by the adventure.
This deserves so much recognition and love, so much more than you have now.
You know those books that you have read so many times and it's just one that HAS to be on your bookshelf for the rest of your life? It's so easy to say that this is one of the few fanfictions (actually the first for me) that I have seriously considered printing and turning into a boom just so that I could have it readily available whenever I felt like reading it.
Thank you so much for sharing this. It's so magical and such a beautiful love story as well as a wonderful adventure to go on. You've completely resparked my love for Peter Pan.
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I love it :D it's so full of mystery and adventure and fluffiness and it's perffeeeecccctttt :D