Reviews for Neverland
LionQuinnFabgay chapter 1 . 4/16
This has honey to god left me speechless. It is so beautiful and so week written and I adored every single chapeter. I felt exactly like a kid does when they're read Peter Pan, or Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, or any other fantasy filled story. You completely whisked me away with your writing and I was utterly entranced by the adventure.
This deserves so much recognition and love, so much more than you have now.
You know those books that you have read so many times and it's just one that HAS to be on your bookshelf for the rest of your life? It's so easy to say that this is one of the few fanfictions (actually the first for me) that I have seriously considered printing and turning into a boom just so that I could have it readily available whenever I felt like reading it.
Thank you so much for sharing this. It's so magical and such a beautiful love story as well as a wonderful adventure to go on. You've completely resparked my love for Peter Pan.
GleekPotterhead chapter 10 . 4/15
I love it :D it's so full of mystery and adventure and fluffiness and it's perffeeeecccctttt :D
gayarm-agron chapter 10 . 1/20
Loved the story. How you integrated all the characters from the book into their life. I definitely didn't see the car accident coming!

Thanks for writing such a beautiful story :)
thewordlessthinker chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Beautiful, this story defenetlly goes in my top 10 favourites , I mean like honestly I loved everything about it, thank you for such wonderfull work, you really made my day better with it!
Janeway79 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
What an amazing story! So creative and well written. I want to read Peter and Sense. Loved this seller, thanks!
Just-another-reader01 chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
First review ever! I loved this story GOD I can't even... Amazing really
blah.blee.blah chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Omg, I have so many feelings right now. This was epic. Seriously I can't tell you how much I love this. I couldn't stop once I started so I read all of it at once and it was amazing.
angela1174 chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story. Thank you for the adventure!
Brrrrr chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
beautiful adnventure. thank you. i am filled with love
LeFemmeChevalier chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
At first, I thought that Rachel died and the story is a journey of rediscovery about the past and a love long gone.

Well, obviously the suceeding chapters told me otherwise. It got me hooked and eager to find out more, seeing as the way you portrayed Quinn's perspective is a bit... jumbled. Then, I finally got the gist of her amnesia.

This story is heartbreakingly sweet, and such a well-written piece. Also, the Peter Pan theme is clever and it gives the story and overall 'magical' feel.
Valerii.FaberryFan chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
This was beautiful. I'm speechless, I have cried and smiled through this story. This was perfect and beautifully writing. Thanks for sharing this with us!
looksniceonyoutoo chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Loved your story! Perfect ending! Xx
mimi1015 chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
THIS IS THE COOLEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I'VE KNOWN THIS STORY FOR A LONG TIME SORRY I WAIT THIS LONG TO READ IT! YOUR WORDS ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Initially, I thought this was going to be an actual fairy tale, where in Quinn gets transported to a magical world and falls in love with Rachel. But as I read along, I realized that wasn't the case. This story was mysterious yet moving. I saw Quinn having an amnesia and that she's been married to Rachel coming from a mile though. The "QEBF" finally settled it for me although I didn't know what the "E" stood for earlier lol. What I didn't expect was Andie, Mrs. Redding, and co. were actually aware of what's happening XD

I love this story btw. The Peter and Wendy allusion with Faberry warmed my heart but I think Faberry got the better ending XD It must have been difficult for Rachel to have her wife forget 5 years of their love )': I was so glad they got their happy ending, with a Fababy to boot! :) Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic. It's definitely going to be one of my all-time favorites XD
Kali-blue chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
This was a delightful adventure. What a lovely well constructed story. Memory is a curious thing and I enjoyed the journey you took me on with Quinn and Rachel. Thank you. Kali