Reviews for Kingdom's Son
Kirsty22 chapter 6 . 4/25
Wow what a great and wonderful story.
Aundielen chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
too bad Kathryn didn't invite the former prince future back, I would have liked to see him get his ass kicked. but oh well
Aundielen chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
well at least the former prince future is gonna fix things. I'd like to see the captain kick some ass when she's awake
Aundielen chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
ughhhh aliens and their rituals. they are the worst.
Aundielen chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
woooow, that is kind of a messed up transition ritual they have there. hunting down other off-worlders to prove who gets to be the next ruler? geez.
Beawild chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Not fair! I want to know what really happened that night! LOL! Good story, it was a pleasure to read it.
kncrowder88 chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Now that's the story I want to hear. How they ended up in the bed. Loved this. Great job
Iowanmom chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Wow! What a wonderful read! I live the uniqueness of your stories! I am a true fan! You write these characters so well. Truly in character! It's quite refreshing.
*off to read more*
Iowanmom
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I generaly don't like sexual J/C, but in this case you justified it very well. :)
I love the way you show them-in love, but very much in denial and needing drastic circumstances to admit it to each other. Well done, now I'm going to go read more of your stories.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I can't believe I've read this far and I haven't reviewed. This is really good! You've obviously put a lot of thought into developing this alien culture and its rituals, and I think the way Janeway and Chakotay don't want to give in to these feelings is very in character. In short, I feel like this could have been an episode. Excellent work!
MarchWishes chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Wait? What, noooo! I wanna know how too! Lol great story,Cheshire! Loved every bit!
porkpie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Such a brilliant story. Really enjoyed reading it and loved the little bit at the end with Chakotay saying that he had remembered how they had ended up in each others clothes.
Sandzombie chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Amazing as always... but you are forever a dirty tease.
Rascal207 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Lovely story Chesire! Really enjoyed it.
allie34 chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Great story, and very well written; you captured the characters perfectly. Although it ended way too soon... I want to read more!