Reviews for A Four Year Secret
Comebacksoon chapter 40 . 7/21
AT LEAST BE NICE AND RE-POST "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" UP TO WHERE YOU LEFT IT. I MISS IT : (
Comebacksoon chapter 40 . 7/20
Any chance you might come Bak and finish the stories and finally post "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS"?
Kgunter34 chapter 40 . 7/9
So, have you just abandoned everything?
I have read this several times from this site as well as others and I love it !I wish you would update and finish to have a good completed story that many of us have enjoyed thus far. I read some of the reviews and some reviewers appear to disagree with your characters. well, this is your story and where you took it, majority of people have loved and agreed with. yes, both tanya and edward are to blame for the initial hook up but after that it was all tanya and her obsessive stalking. let's also not forget it was her plan to break up bella and edward plus she made holes in the condoms to get pregnant which unfortunately worked for her. this reviewer who's all in Tanya's corner has a few screws loose just like tanya if she thinks bella and edward have no right to be upset at the evil scheming insane malicious vile foul bitch ! perhaps that reader needs to reread the story b/c her comments show she completely either misunderstood or neglected certain parts of the story. how repugnant disgraceful does someone have to be to have lost the trust of a brother who would willingly tell his friends truths/facts against his own sister ? just trying to say that this is your story whether a reader agrees with a character or not esp in this specific situation in which the reader is absolutely positively definitely 100% WRONG!
Stephany Lloyd chapter 10 . 6/30
I love the story I hope that Tanya's baby isn't Edwards because I think that would upset bella and mason especially mason he might think that his daddy going away again
Syd-Shane22 chapter 40 . 6/5
One of my favorites to read hope to see more :)
Cumback chapter 40 . 3/12
At the very least let us know you have in fact abandoned this story. Or surprise us with an update. : )
wyojess chapter 40 . 2/25
Please update this story. I know you are far from done with it. Ignore all of the negative reviews. If they done like they can quit reading this story and move on.
Sukiethree chapter 40 . 1/22
I can see why you haven't updated in a while - some people are just nasty.
Are you far from the end? I seems like you could be close to it
I'd love to know before I start reading
Thanks
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2016
I promise you not all pregnant women are as annoying as bella...only if they start out annoying...I imagine it gets worse during pregnancy. some women like to use being pregnant as a excuse to be whiny, eat waaaa to much, be annoying ect ect. but some women? are normal
jk chapter 24 . 12/21/2016
Edward slept with Tanya...she may have tampered with the condom but he still chose to take that risk...its a risk EVERYTIME so I don't understand why he treats her so badly...I don't get it!
jk chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
bellas really gonna play step mommy to Edwards whores kid?

and she acts like Tanya raped him...he fucked her and fucked her and fucked her just three months after bella broke up with him...he fucked her very willingly then!
jk chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
too bad you did that stupid half in half out of a coma thing...its stupid and should NEVER be done yet the idiots on ff do it ALL THE TIME
jk chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
alittle early to be deciding to depend on Edward for finiancial support isn't it? this is the piece of shit that had two women pregnant with his baby and he was fucking lauran on the side!1

I fucking hate...HATE your Edward. he deserves nothing but nasty skanks
jk chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
bella sure is reaping the benefits of Edwards whoring...im fucking shocked she doesn't think about that...and hasn't asked him how many women hes been with...id like to know!
1,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »