Reviews for A Four Year Secret
That cheeseburger shit was an eye opener. Bella is just about the greediest meanest whore on the fuckin planet.
omg its twinsys...big fucking surprise. Like Edward doesn't have enough fucking kids.
Its super inappropriate that bella is talking to Tanya the way she is. Its sick that she enjoys being a bitch to her. This is all Edwards fault but bella is making it out to be tanyas
I doubt it as wow as hes making it out to be...since he now has SOOOOO much to compare it to.
Wow, bellas an easy whore huh. He has another girl fucking pregnant! and shes with him? And its not just any girl, its the girl he cheated on her with!
Edward waited a whole three months to start having sex with the girl bella thought he cheated with...which tells me he would have cheated anyway...'
Then he was with a bunch of other girls...and irini Tanya sister...hes really fucking gross. How can he promise bella that he doesn't have stds? He really cant can he.
And with all this going on I don't understand how bella can stand to be in the same room with the skank.
This version of Edward ? No fucking thanks
So Bella only left Edward to later except a even nastier used up version of him? Ummm no fucking thank you!
Comebacksoon chapter 40 . 7/21
AT LEAST BE NICE AND RE-POST "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" UP TO WHERE YOU LEFT IT. I MISS IT : (
Comebacksoon chapter 40 . 7/20
Any chance you might come Bak and finish the stories and finally post "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS"?
Kgunter34 chapter 40 . 7/9
So, have you just abandoned everything?
I have read this several times from this site as well as others and I love it !I wish you would update and finish to have a good completed story that many of us have enjoyed thus far. I read some of the reviews and some reviewers appear to disagree with your characters. well, this is your story and where you took it, majority of people have loved and agreed with. yes, both tanya and edward are to blame for the initial hook up but after that it was all tanya and her obsessive stalking. let's also not forget it was her plan to break up bella and edward plus she made holes in the condoms to get pregnant which unfortunately worked for her. this reviewer who's all in Tanya's corner has a few screws loose just like tanya if she thinks bella and edward have no right to be upset at the evil scheming insane malicious vile foul bitch ! perhaps that reader needs to reread the story b/c her comments show she completely either misunderstood or neglected certain parts of the story. how repugnant disgraceful does someone have to be to have lost the trust of a brother who would willingly tell his friends truths/facts against his own sister ? just trying to say that this is your story whether a reader agrees with a character or not esp in this specific situation in which the reader is absolutely positively definitely 100% WRONG!
Stephany Lloyd chapter 10 . 6/30
I love the story I hope that Tanya's baby isn't Edwards because I think that would upset bella and mason especially mason he might think that his daddy going away again
Syd-Shane22 chapter 40 . 6/5
One of my favorites to read hope to see more :)
Cumback chapter 40 . 3/12
At the very least let us know you have in fact abandoned this story. Or surprise us with an update. : )
wyojess chapter 40 . 2/25
Please update this story. I know you are far from done with it. Ignore all of the negative reviews. If they done like they can quit reading this story and move on.
1,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »