Reviews for A Four Year Secret
Miller18 chapter 40 . 5/13
Please update
FanFicChikk chapter 40 . 4/28
Ohhhhh my goddddddd PLEASE CONTINUE! Pls pls pls. This story is the epitome of perfection :)
lovelife5 chapter 40 . 4/14
I can't wait for them to be married and the girls to be born! Is Tanya going to come back? Do you know ho much is left in this story?
SiriuslyPink chapter 32 . 3/28
So bummed Liam is his and even resembles him. Afraid I can't continue, even though there's less than 10 chapters left.
SiriuslyPink chapter 24 . 3/28
Since Edward doesn't feel the pull maybe there's a chance that Tanya still somehow managed to botch the DNA test? I'm still very hopeful. I'm afraid I'll have to stop reading if it turns out Liam is 100% his. I just can't stand E or B having kids with someone else, unless they both do. To even the playing field. But I won't actually believe Tanya until Edward sees Liam and sees a resemblance to himself. I've read a story before where T botched the DNA test and E set sights on the baby, saw no resemblance, and knew 100% in his heart that the test was wrong and ordered it to be redone.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 40 . 3/1
So sweet! Yes they are going to be married!
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 30 . 2/27
I think you had the right idea. I loved the story. But Bella has been a total bitch trough half of it, and this chapter just sort of sealed the deal. I don't think I'm reading this anymore. Fantastic idea though, and the writing is great. :)
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 18 . 2/26
Totally love this story ;)
cahtx chapter 40 . 2/24
Enjoyed it!
ms.Tee2011 chapter 40 . 2/23
Awwww_w how sweet
So sweet, I loved it. Thank you.
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 40 . 2/15
Oh Sweetie. ... I had to go back and re-read from the beginning and this chapter was so ssweet and emotional actually it was simply perfect. Don't be a stranger. READ YOU SOON.
lilmstran chapter 40 . 2/14
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read the next chapter
flyrbrd chapter 40 . 2/14
Thanks!
Well Edward is certainly a cheat little tart.
How could you ever trust him.
Drunk only exacerbates what people really want to do anyway but are either too restricted by expectation or normally don't have the guts to do it.
1,756 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »