Reviews for Tortured Soul
What happen to this story...please continue!
shyprevert chapter 15 . 1/1
God help me I need more of this amazing story please. Your descriptions of the characters and their personalities are, I feel, spot on. I love your writing. I can visualise the scenes in my mind and I'd forget that this is a fan fiction at all. Moreeeeee I beg of you, moree. Sidenote, loving the scenes where Weaver gets all dangerous and dominant on Sarah! Silently hoping there would be a point where Sarah would be at Weaver's mercy hoho. Only for a while, of course. Anyways, not picky with updates just throw us anything and we'd be hella ecstatic.
Also, happy 2015!
lesbrarianX chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
I hope this continues! It's sooooo good u
stawbl chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
I need an update! This story is awesome. I'm loving it. Looking forward to an update. Thanks for sharing this story.
Rox5755 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Discovered your stories this past weekend. Hope you're still writing. Love the story line. Sarah's constant battle with herself is hilarious. She hasn't learned "the heart wants what, who or whatever it wants". And fighting that gets you nothing but a migraine. Keep up the story!
stawbl chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
I haven't read this story yet. Just skimmed through so far. I did however read the bottom have of this chapter (14) and its GREAT! I'm really giddy with excitement to read the rest. Thanks for sharing this story.
sg1gater86 chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter.
SisterSafetyPin chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Just wanted to say, that last comment was from me. Accidentally pressed post without signing in
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
You are both cruel for that ending and so loved for the update!
LesCrimesDelAmour chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
Thanks for updating, it's been a while. No, I don't have any room to talk :(
Good chapter. I think Derek will stay loyal if he knows what's good for him. Jesse on the other hand should get what's coming to her soon. Sounds like Sarah took a bullet there at the end but thankfully she was smart enough to wear kevlar. Looking forward to the next chapter. Get on it ;)
comicbooklovergreen chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
Yay, an update :)

Weaver and Cameron trying to throttle each other, good times. Those darn cyborgs just don't know how to behave during car trips. Sarah's last line to Weaver was classic. She may be passing out, but she'll get that last word, dammit.

Derek's been an idiot where Jesse's concerned, but I'm glad Sarah's still giving him a chance. Where she and John are concerned, Derek's heart is usually in the right place, even if his brain isn't. They really are all that he has left, and I hope that after everything's done, the dysfunctional Connor clan finds a way to heal.
TsccSarahFan chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
I must admit I was starting to wonder if you'd given up on this one. I'm very happy you didn't. Your Sarah is just as morally conflicted as the one on the show. It's good to see there is some hope for Derek. And Sarah called Weaver a dumb bitch. Priceless!
StarrH chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Awesome...I love it.
CheekeyMonkey chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Sarah and her wet dreams about a certain cyborg, and now she has to be distracting said cyborg because she is fucking hot as hell. Don't worry, Cameron, I don't blame you. I get distracted too! Sarah just needs to accept Cammy and return to their complicated, illogical, beautiful relationship. You got that? Good.

I reviewed. Happy? ;D
LesCrimesDelAmour chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Lol oh Sarah you want that sexy cyborg so bad just admit it. Hope to see her come around soon. Also hoping Derek makes the right call and ditches his psycho bitch girlfriend but we'll see. More please.