Reviews for The Young Briar Rose
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
'Her brown skin also seemed to vex her aunts to no end – well, Flora, anyway. Merryweather liked bringing it up just so she could argue with Flora, as far as Rose could tell. Whenever this happened, Fauna would of course step in and smooth things over. "Yes," she would say. "Brown skin isn't fitting for a girl of her station, but see how lovely the sun has made her hair."' I LOL'ed here. But I'm proud to say that I've got brown skin...well, yellow-ish, but tan enough. Haha.

'"Fertility," she said at last, "is the ability to reproduce." There, she thought. An honest answer, but one she wouldn't understand until she was older.'

Okay, okay. I'll just admit it. You're too funny. Really. I laughed a lot while reading :D I think I'd just end up pasting everything as a quote.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So...I liked it...but I have no idea who Briar Rose is or Flora or...yeah. Basically everyone except Aurora. Is this in Disney? Or rather, in the original Sleeping Beauty story? Is this based on a book?
TheCursedPrincess91 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
It's really a nice story. I love the character of Rose. Its like the animators wanted to do her as a child: sweet but curious. I really really hope you continue the story :D

And sorry for my bad english. So bad for this :(
danie chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Yay first review. Well I think that ur story is greatly written and totally in character! And i def think you should continue this! When shes in the woods and even when she goes back to the castle as Sleeping Beauty is one on the few Disney movies tht didnt get a sequel or dwell at all on the prince and princess.

Anyway update soon!